• I'm doing this in honor of my friend who had to leave against her wishes and desires. Anything you want to say to her you may post here.

My dear sweet Sky. I miss your presence and the void created by your absence cannot be filled. I pray that you are not suffering and you are with your family.
    Please sleep well tonight and have wonderful dreams. I wish I could change things for you. My shelter. My port in the stormy sea of life. I remain calm and await your return with diligence and patience in your honor.

• Love is a great and immortal feeling, it is that beautiful feeling that overwhelms the hearts, so it makes her feel her life, because it is the most beautiful thing in the world so without it you cannot give with all giving, as well as friendship. The first step towards friendship is to love this person, for friendship is the highest relationship between two because it Without interests, here are my words in this article about beautiful love and friendship

• I still find it hard to believe that you are gone. The optimism of the coming day when you wake and the sweet joy of coming home when your day is done are deeply and sorely missed.
    The memory of your sunshine still warms and brightens my day
    My heart cries in your absence.
    My soul prays for your safety and peace.
    Be safe my dear friend.

• @wet-teri said in A Vigil for a Good Friend:

I still find it hard to believe that you are gone. The optimism of the coming day when you wake and the sweet joy of coming home when your day is done are deeply and sorely missed.
    The memory of your sunshine still warms and brightens my day
    My heart cries in your absence.
    My soul prays for your safety and peace.
    Be safe my dear friend.

I continue to pray for you everyday. I miss you. Please return to us that love you, but more importantly than that stay safe be healthy and no deep inside your heart and soul that we love you very much and that you are a wonderful human being do not let those people drag you down better than that you will always be better than that