Willow this post is not for you unfortunately

• Dear @Willow
    Right now i am summoning you coz all of your words were true. I remember, right before my graduation day, "you aint have any lover irl if you keep doing this, GA" šŸ˜

Yes, indeed. I just passed my dinner invitation from that German-British lady. Well we broke up tho, like almost in 10 months right now. You can say i am a real dumbass right now coz i keep that picture of her (that CA girl) like half picture face with her bluish eyes along with words "i am bored is bla bla bla coz bla bla bla" in my bag. Once, that old lady asked her stuff in my bag, then she checked that bag and found out that picture. You can guess the rest stories then.

Around 2 weeks ago, i got her texted about dinner invitation. You know, i did not reply that. You can say "GA you are insane ffs, bla bla bla" with your words. But why i do it? Coz after more than 2 years i am patiently waiting, she is willingly share her 3 best pictures in a proper pixel. That's the most effective medicine for my headache about job thingy irl meanwhile her dinner treatment is meh :v. Guess what? I printed her picture, put it in my wallet and bring that wallet wherever i go. That picture catched somebody's eyes when i opened wallet and i always say "someone whom i cant have for more than 2 years and she is not my gf".

Back to that British-German lady, I am kind of lazy to hide her picture in my wallet tho or else when we split bills of dinner, see found it out, thrn that lady will say "Is that a girl name xxxxx that we ever argued before?" Then the good-well-planned-dinner turned to be black day coz she may have another intention to invite me get dinner. Hence, i just read her text then ignore as my answers "nah". Another reason came out to my mind was " Meh i missed willow, why the hell this old lady pop up rn?"

Now, if are watching all of my posts, you can tease me like "GA, are you playing to be an asshole rn?" I am waiting your dark jokes about me, i think i miss you like missing old friend, most of fellas here are like "stop being an asshole" You may say otherwise like you said, "GA is kind enough when he wants to be kind or else he is such a demon". I am patiently waiting for your hibernation time, now time to wake up, kinky old friend. I am back as you wish on that old dm.

P. S. When you sent that dm, i was dating that British-German Old Lady.