• Some say I’m adorable.... some think different. They see me as a weirdo or crazy person but we all are. For a guy to say a girl is beautiful even if the person has a disinformation or has metal problems it doesn’t matter. For a girl to say a guy wow you’re so strong it’s beautiful to the guys to be amazed about how they saw themselves before anyone said anything. Guys fight while girls stay away from everyone who get in there way. On a a rainy day with your headphones on jamming out looking like a fool laughing at yourself not caring what people think is the best feeling. This is the same for all who can relate.... it’s the best feeling when you both are dancing laughing than... this happens... some random person driving doesn’t seem to notice a pot whole in the road ... now don’t get me wrong it does sound cheesy... but let’s continue ha ha. Not paying attention all the water in the muddy streets spill upon both of you and your mood changes fast. The driver keeps going faster down the street forgetting about what he had done. You both look at each other in anger as you’re now stoked with mud worms leaves even little stones twigs. Than a bus pulls up to pick you both up turns out you didn’t even know this person until than. You never understand why people are like this showing themselves to strangers who have been through the same situations. Love doesn’t come every day or easy it just has time to heal when mistakes happen. Tell me what are you gonna do when a stranger starts talking or having the same emotional connection just in a few seconds. Tell me what you’re gonna do when you look into that persons eyes and seem to know them all so well. When this happens to be a random story I write it may not all fit together but you soon will understand in a way not many would.

• I would like to answer this question with a question of my own in some way. @Emma-Bradley

When you look someone in the eyes, what do you see?

One of the best questions I have seen out here because it’s so simple but really invites me to do some deep thinking.

Primarily, you can see the emotions of the people who’s eyes you’re looking into. You can tell if someone is sad, happy, scared, angry or surprised. You can also tell if they are attracted to you (dilated pupils in bright light.) Looking deep into someone’s eyes is a bit like getting a glimpse into their internal world through two windows.

However, it depends who’s eyes you’re looking into.

In general:

-When I look into my parent’s eyes, I see respect, sometimes pity, love and the complex emotions that can only be captured by someone who loves their child.

-When I look into my rivals’ eyes, I see judgment and maybe even fear.

-When I look into my best friends' eyes, I see excitement, admiration and a spark suggesting readiness for laughter.

-When I look into my teacher's eyes I see, I see wisdom and respect.

-When I used to look into my past significant other’s eyes, (cheesy) I saw oceans, galaxies, my world, myself, our love, her softness, an adventure and home.

It also depends on the natural intensity of the eyes. Strong blue eyes have a connotation with the ocean or ice. Vivid blue eyes (mine) make me think of rivers and a bit of mischief. Brown eyes make me think of chocolate. However, some eyes have a nice color but don’t reflect much emotion.

In the end, you see what you want to see, coupled with what they want you to see. Eyes are ” the window to the soul”, but they are a dusty, reflective, tricky window.

To answer your question, what would I do..? The same thing I've always done. Share a simple conversation to brighten another person's day in any way I can.

• Hello my name is youssef im 29 years old from morocco and you?

• @Emma-Bradley heu you wanna chat with me if yes then follow me if not ignore massges

• Hi, I'm Jonelle and basically I'm new here!! Wanna meet some new and exciting friends!

• emam you will make some boy one day very happy. kind heart, beautiful words, and adorable. and i hope he knows it, too

• @Emma-Bradley heyyyy

• This post is deleted!