• @MyPepeIsHardAf
    U need a gf bruh πŸ˜‚

• I wish somebody would please hit me up now I'm so horny I'm so ready I'll do anyting

• Banned

Im not right now because i got hi with my Mother on x and after i told her how id fantasized about pounding her gorgeous little pussy since i watched her run bath water when i 9,10,11,12, then jerked off to her when i was 12 she almost died as she told me that i made her pussy wet by telling her that i said well Momma 1 more thing too. I said Momma i feel like i need to tell you just you and i that when i am stimulated like this i have a really heavy craving to want to suck on a mans really big dick. My Mother said to me son im goin to get your Daddy and we are gonna slip him some x and you and me will have us a blast of fun caause baby boy you got Mamas pussy dripping wet. She got him drinkin and slipped it in then 2hrs later she had him tellin all. She said Roy, now hold on tight cause im gonna say your son is about to die to suck on a really big dick and i think you should give him that much honey. Well they both came and sat down in the lr and my Dad scooted over to me and said son, are you horny baby boy as he rubbed Mommas ass, and i said Daddy please will you let your only son suck on your big dick, plz. Daddy pulled that big big thick dick out and it was hard as a rock and throbbing at the head as all i could do was look at Momma and i went to slobbering on my Dads big ass cock and man let me tell you..my asshole got wet as my Mom reached and slid her finger in my ass i went and deepthroated the fuck out of my Dads big hard throbbing cock, i went all the way and licked his balls with his cock in my throat. I pulled off of him and his hard dick slapped his stomach, Daddy grabbed me and spun me around stood me up and told my Momma that they were gonna milk their boy together, so Teresa get on your knees and suck your sons nice big thick cock while Daddy gives his son his 1st big dick up inside his tight little ass. My Mom really got wild and started sucking me deep and passionately as Dad got his big meat inside me and started shoving it deep inside me as he did I started to really get rock rock hard in Mamas mouth and when my Dad started to cum he gripped my hips like i was his little bitch and started pumping me deep in my ass. When he did i started cumming in my Mothers mouth and did for at least 2 minutes while my Dad was exploding inside of me. I never had a better orgasm in my life and as my Mom got my last big squirts she srood up and kissed me in the mouth obnoxiously as i ate my cum from her mouth. That was 16yrs ago my Mom is 62 and we are fixing to fuck in just a few minutes now. She has the sexiest petite ass with a thigh gap of 3 to 4" like she always has and she turns me on so bad. From behind and her standing up you can see her pussy lips hanging down so beautifully. Best sex in the world, im a lucky man, as even my wife is here to get hi with us and eat my Moms pussy while i fuck Mama in her asshole. My wife is a cum guzzling slut so my Mom and i are about to watch her suck my Dads big hard cock off and swallow his huge load.

• @C00nt33 you must be don't having any sexual fantacy and also if you had one you will not gonna describe lol

• @wet-teri
    Next time when u be horny n can do anything . send me money πŸ˜‰

• @prince-charm-M24
    Exactly I have 0 fantasies

• @iSwallow2
    Are you dating ur own mother ? If yes u really find another girl for this .

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @C00nt33 This sounds interesting....Ok, so, please tell us how old you aren't

• @Lazz I'm not 21

• @C00nt33 Hold up. That's not the opposite of aren't.

• @Lazz u said me to say lie n I did opposite of it

• @Black-biler I guess I have to answer to me myself...

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @C00nt33 said in Ask me anything like really ANYTHING:

@wet-teri
    Next time when u be horny n can do anything . send me money πŸ˜‰

Can and will do anything sexual for yourpleasure not for your purse.

• @wet-teri
    I found that sending money is sexy af

• This post is deleted!

• @Hottie33 Pft! I wouldn't ask anyone to lie. I asked you to tell us how old you are not, in hopes you'd do the opposite and say how old you are. Water under the bridge, as they say, it's all good

• @Lazz ahhhh u made me confused!!! But I said correct number tho

• @Hottie33 At certain times, a little confusion can be a welcome thing. Hope so, at any rate ;)