What are you thankful for?

• I know this question’s being asked all the time, but really think about it.
    What’s a moment when you were completely screwed, no way out, then someone or something came out of the blue and saved you?
    What’s a person or object you would be devastated to lose if it suddenly disappeared?

Mine would be my hands. To just lose one of the greatest ways to connect to the world would absolutely wreck me.

• Soul Searchers Watch Anime Eyes Gamers

@Nia-Rox For my life and the awesome person that I am 😌😋😋😋😋

• One Woman Army Music Lovers

@Nia-Rox
    for me, the most devastating thing to lose would be my mind. to end up completely insane or to lose all of my memories/knowledge would definitely be a fate worse than death. reading about things like alzheimer's or schizophrenia scares the crap out of me lol

• tws gay club but no homo

@Nia-Rox said in What are you thankful for?:

I am thankful for being gay. ❤
    I know that i am being gay all the time, but I really think about it.

What’s a moment when you were completely screwed, no way out, then someone or something came out of the blue and saved you?

The moment when I had no gay partner but I wanted to have gay sex and some gays came to satisfy my need

What’s a person or object you would be devastated to lose if it suddenly disappeared?

Mine would be gay parade. To just lose one of the greatest ways to connect to LGBT would absolutely wreck me. 😞

• @Nia-Rox said in What are you thankful for?:

There was a time in high school when I was the lowest I've been.
    In hostel away from parents, exams on my head, a fuckload of syllabus to go through. I was completely nihilistic.
    It might sound cliche but at that time, only a spark of hope can make you go through it all and still come out a winner.
    For me that spark was this movie I saw, Chappy. It was a good movie.

Objectively speaking, my brain.
    But my family, is what I dont wanna lose ever.

I'm guilty of not being thankful enough to all the privilege I have, like internet, food, a constant supply of water, and many little life changing things, to the point I take then for granted at times.

• Soul Searchers

@Nia-Rox I'm most thankful for my friends and my family, without their help I wouldn't be the man I am today. They also would be the most devastating thing to lose.

• I m thankful to the Universe and its operating principles for the one overall unbreakable rule - nothing is eternal, every process has its ending.

• Freedom Writers

I thank God for I am born healthy.

I thank the guy who invented electronics, headphones, and guns.

I thank my commanders and family.

• Soul Searchers Watch Anime Eyes Gamers

@Black-biler said in What are you thankful for?:

I m thankful to the Universe and its operating principles for the one overall unbreakable rule - nothing is eternal, every process has its ending.

Where does space end 🤔?

• @Kaneki-kun Space is not a process

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.