Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?

• No one has truly "seen" God. They can talk with him, if they are a strong Christian and God has things planned for them, but you must really give your life to him. Hear him speaking to you through Bible and prayer.

Welp, hope this helps. Bye!

• He used to live at my house. His name was Jerry

• Hi! Yes God exists, I've never seen him during this life so far but I know he hears me. He is our creator.

• @nas wow you have given a million dollar e.g of VR game. @AlwaysStranger check this.

• @emily said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@nas wow you have given a million dollar e.g of VR game. @AlwaysStranger check this.

I already disproved everything he said, i don't know what you're on about

• Music Lovers

@lasttrain94 right bro but except one thing we can see god

• administrator

@alwaysstranger said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@one said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

Next time you see him take a photo, if you don't take a photo then i won't believe it happened

atheist u still believe in ur stupid BIGBANG theory? you want to prove existence of God scientifically? you wont get the answer forever, I wonder why you abandoned your true God

• administrator

@ragnar-lothbrok said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

Next time you see him take a photo, if you don't take a photo then i won't believe it happened

atheist u still believe in ur stupid BIGBANG theory? you want to prove existence of God scientifically? you wont get the answer forever, I wonder why you abandoned your true God

Hahaha. The big bang theory is scientifically proven dumbass, god is logically unneeded here

"Logically" you cant prove his existence "logically". you will end up being atheist, I couldn't call u stupid if u were born as atheist, but I see u as stupid because u once had a religion.

• administrator

@ragnar-lothbrok the fact you don't believe in the big bang theory proves your ignorancick up a science notebook you sexist, homophobic, anti-women and scientifically illiterate respectable human being

wait when did I became anti-women, lmao

• administrator

@stacy-furtado said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@ragnar-lothbrok wait what?! you are anti women =O

Lmao, he calls me anti woman because i said abortion is illegal, but i had my reasons tho

• administrator

Yup. He's anti abortion and thinks that only men should have the right to have multiple s.o. (4 wives)

Thats according to islam, a man has a right to marry 4 wives, and about abortion i talked about couples who never use condoms and they end up aborting a child, it should be illegal in that way, but in case of rape then abortion should be legal

• administrator

And he also said that having feminin personality features automatically makes you a weaker person who shouldn't serve in the military

Dude this topic is about existence of God tho

• administrator

@ragnar-lothbrok said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

And he also said that having feminin personality features automatically makes you a weaker person who shouldn't serve in the military

Dude this topic is about existence of God tho

I don't care. I'm explaining to @Stacy-furtado how you're anti-women and sexist

As u wish atheist, gay lover/supporter

• administrator

First Law of Thermodynamics

What is the truth of modern science regarding the origin of all matter in the universe? Do scientists tell us that it hasalways existed? Or have they determined that there was a moment in time in which all matter came into existence? The answer to the second question is, yes! But what is theproof that this is true?

The First Law of Thermodynamics is stated as follows: matter and energy can be neither created nor destroyed. There are no natural processes that can alter either matter or energy in this way. This means that there is no new matter or energy coming into existence and there is no new matter or energy passing out of existence. All who state that the universe came into existence fromnothing violate the first law of thermodynamics, which was established by the very scientific community who now seem willing to ignore it. In summary, this law plainly demonstrates that the universe, and all matter and energy within it, must have had a divine origin—a specific moment in which it was created by someone who was all-powerful.

@AlwaysStranger

• @alwaysstranger some people can dismiss it yes. It's up to what you believe in based on your experiences. I have my own experiences which make what I believe in. The truth though will be known no matter what and it's possible you could be wrong as well about there not being a God, you see, science has not discovered everything there is to know about the universe, therefore, they don't know it all either. They know some, and other things are theory based. We will know the truth once we pass away (because we will eventually) we are not immortal as you know.

• Music Lovers

@ragnar-lothbrok wrong bruh everyone can see god but first you have to make urself able capable to see an meet god...!

Can you scientifically prove a method that makes people able to observe and document the existence of god. Nope you can't so I'll just do the same as i stated before

You have no prove to provide therefore I'll just take the hitchens razor

0_1506960416234_what-can-be-asserted-without-evidence-can-be-dismissed-without-21499448.png

Yes I can prove u bull evil bull listen me carefully science is not able to what god is god an science accept that thing all time I want to tell you here one incident as a proof once in Mumbai city at one colony a couple lived they has child 4,5 years child he was innocent he was playing at 15 th foor an something happnd an he slipped an falled down to ground every person shouted who seen .. every one thought that he was no more but miracle happened he's alive totally alive except some bones cracked of his leg an hand doctors said how is it possible they also called it miracle they said it's not possible falled from 15 th floor person remained alive science can't be able to answer that science pulled up their hands In air for that then tell who saved him it's god... u bull i had many proofs like this you can meet those ppl an I also had media clips you want see then you hav to come here we can ask for media clips to media persons... u r nothing man ur not able to handle urself bull and u challenge th god exists shut up u bull who th fuck u r..!

• Music Lovers

An one more if anyone very excited to meet god then come here I'll definitely show you god it's promise...!

• Music Lovers

Good question but for answer u hav to answer my question first hav you ever seen air?

I can prove airs existence in a lot of ways, by blowing a baloon for example.

Have you ever seen our live means do u know how we alive..?

I really don't give a shit i just know you're a sexist homophobe anti-women piece of shit but that's for another day

I'm asked for show me air u bull..
    Hey u evil gay bull

Dude. I'm a good person, why do think I'm not

don't call me again that neither u know me u just copy paste from from net an u debating with me shut up an talk in manners nor I'll teach you th manners...

Dude. Those things are true by definition. At least i can prove what i say so don't just come at me with things that are just attacks on character.

And by the way the things i say might have been said somewhere else but that doesn't make them wrong

Dude that's exactly what I'm saying why we attacking each other personally you me just stop it from now it's debate only ok..!
    You didn't proved anything naa who said to you..

• Music Lovers

@one or repeat the same shit she said

Yeah you too nigga don't repeat an copy paste from wiki nigga

Dude. Why not. I'm telling you to do the same

Naah you repeating fake evidence proofs again an again now listen you really want to see an meet god then you have to make yourself capable by worshiping him...!

1st there is no fake evidence and just because you're saying it doesn't make it true

That's what I said ur fake evidence not became true just because you're saying doesn't make it true

2nd why would i wirship anyone, worship is a stupid thing to do. Why is your imaginary friend so insecure that he needs praise 24/7. When you admire someone you try to be like them and not worship them

First understand what worship is then say why... ask me wat worship is??

See how many ppl worshiping him but who really makes it perfect he/she definitely gat him..!

Got*

Can you prove he exists tho, until you do i won't believe you nor other ppl who worship him

Don't say other ppl who worships god u fool they already accepted gods existence thats why they worships him u fool

• @one said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@one or repeat the same shit she said

Yeah you too nigga don't repeat an copy paste from wiki nigga

Dude. Why not. I'm telling you to do the same

Naah you repeating fake evidence proofs again an again now listen you really want to see an meet god then you have to make yourself capable by worshiping him...!

1st there is no fake evidence and just because you're saying it doesn't make it true

That's what I said ur fake evidence not became true just because you're saying doesn't make it true

WHERE IS THE FAKE EVIDENCE?

I'm saying it because it's fact

It's not fact because I'm saying it

2nd why would i wirship anyone, worship is a stupid thing to do. Why is your imaginary friend so insecure that he needs praise 24/7. When you admire someone you try to be like them and not worship them

First understand what worship is then say why... ask me wat worship is??

I know what worship is. I didn't ask you

See how many ppl worshiping him but who really makes it perfect he/she definitely gat him..!

Got*

Can you prove he exists tho, until you do i won't believe you nor other ppl who worship him

Don't say other ppl who worships god u fool they already accepted gods existence thats why they worships him u fool

See. 'Fool' is just an attack on character that doesn't prove anything i said wrong

View More Recent Topics