Which is better for my travel trailer, an inverter generator or a generator?

• Banned

Which is better for my travel trailer, an inverter generator or a generator?

• Banned

I’d suggest at at least a 2000 watt unit, which is light enough for one person to carry and is powerful enough to take care of most of your needs if you are careful about what is on at the same time and you do not require air conditioning.

• Banned

A big reason for the inverter generator being so much quieter is that under light load conditions, such as when you are merely recharging your RV batteries, and maybe powering a laptop, it is just idling. It only speeds up when the load increases. A pure generator runs at the same speed all the time, regardless of the load.

• Banned

I would agree upon the inverter generator because it is a compact, reliable and extremely convenient. Having the best 3000-Watt inverter generator will make your out adventures a pleasure. Still, if you have some hesitations upon the model I`d suggest to check out this excellent guide https://bestgenset.org/best-3000-watt-inverter-generator/ for the best 3000 watt inverter generator