• I very strongly disagree with the verdict. I can really relate with the Michelle Carter. She spent years trying to change the viewpoint of Conrad and she was never able to help him. He wanted so deeply to die, he thought dying was what was best for him. Michelle wanted what was best for him too, and during the early years of their relationship, however, as time continued alongside Conrad's suicidal thoughts, Michelle began to believe that what was best for him truly was for him to die. It was because of how much she loved him, that she ended up urging him to end his life. Therefore, she did what she did, not out of hatred, or spite, or jealousy, but rather out of love that was influenced by Conrad himself. And so, because she urged his to commit suicide from and place of care and unconditional love, I strongly believe that she does not deserve jail time, or hatred. I am very disappointed with the number of likes that the video got because it's unbelievable the amount of biased statement that were made by the against Michelle, by the members of that news anchor. It's understandable that the mother openly spoke about the how much of a bad person she saw Michelle as because of what she did, but news anchors are meant to be solely factual, and ought to lake interpretation. This is because if the news anchor describes the situation in way that they see it to be, other people are likely to see it the way it is presented, then a viewer of that report, might go to one of their friends and tell them about the about the situation in the way that they saw it. Now you can see that this is a chain reaction that keeps on going until someone who heard the an interpretation of the original story goes and kills Michelle because he heard that she bullied her boyfriend into killing himself (Which is not true, in fact its quite the opposite, because Michelle was in a way pressured into feeling that way.) and he believes that she does not deserve to walk the face of the Earth a day more.

• Hope that made sense, and you don't hate me. You all are free to post you're opinions on this topic. Please be mindful of not hating on anyone for the way they think. I hope you all learn to have open minds on things and think for yourself.

• @Angelyoung13
    BUT GIRL, AT FIRST THIS DUDE ALREADY SAID HE THOUGHT DEAD IS THE BEST ANSWER.
    So wtf she should be in a jail? It is nonsense.

• @ADeadGhost Haha, yeah, maybe it's because when he got out of the car cause he was scared, she told him to "get the fuck back in it"

• @Angelyoung13 But, don't call it nonsense, that's offense.

• @Angelyoung13 But, it makes sense for you to disagree

• @Angelyoung13
    i see the logic behind your opinion, i really do. i don't think that michelle should've been sent to jail, but i do think that's she's responsible for his death. forcing someone else to commit suicide is an evil thing to do, even if done out of love

• @sarah_the_magpie She certainly is, although I believe that they both played major roles in his decision to die. He continually made her feel as though dying was what was best for him, until she finally felt as though it was.

• @Angelyoung13 said in How do y'all feel about this video?:

@Angelyoung13 But, it makes sense for you to disagree

But seriously, she does not deserve jail

• @Angelyoung13 And then, she did everything in her power to get him to do "what was best for him".

• Banned

ACTUALLY, TAG IS TAG... NOT EVEN MUSIC CAN MESSES WITH TAG..
    GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• didnt watch dont care

• @auntiesbeansalad @Tag That was extremely unnecessary. At this time, I would like to ask for you to please delete the post that you have made.

• @Angelyoung13 fuck ya gonna do about, life goes on

• @Tag said in How do y'all feel about this video?:

ACTUALLY, TAG IS TAG... NOT EVEN MUSIC CAN MESSES WITH TAG..
    GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tag 😏 behave rn k?