• @Carlos-L said in How do you know if she's the one?:

@Vanie said in How do you know if she's the one?:

@Carlos-L you can't. You just hope that the right one isn't two seats down. But thats this amazing thing called life.

Very well said. Life is but a mystery.

A mystery that no one ever solves

• @Im-Carlos

I am this weird kind of person that rarely get his interest peaked or grown by people but when it does, oh boy it's like wildfire.
    I haven't had alot of relationships my whole life, but the last one I've had was different from all the others despite the fact that it happened like all the others... My guess is that you can never tell if she is the one, I mean... I felt that for my ex but she is... well... an ex now, can she be the one? If so that's kinda sad or maybe we can have more then one "the one"?

Getting too off topic, you can't know if she is "the one" but you will "feel" she is that person.

• @Lurker said in How do you know if she's the one?:

@Im-Carlos

I am this weird kind of person that rarely get his interest peaked or grown by people but when it does, oh boy it's like wildfire.
    I haven't had alot of relationships my whole life, but the last one I've had was different from all the others despite the fact that it happened like all the others... My guess is that you can never tell if she is the one, I mean... I felt that for my ex but she is... well... an ex now, can she be the one? If so that's kinda sad or maybe we can have more then one "the one"?

Getting too off topic, you can't know if she is "the one" but you will "feel" she is that person.

That's good to note. Thank you!

• When you fart or burp and she's ok with it. xD

• @Im-Carlos
    i've always defined "the one" as being someone who is both your lover and your best friend at the same time. but yeah, i agree with everyone else. when she's "the one", you'll know. might sound like weird advice, but it's absolutely true :)

• I am interested in finding myself first hhhh

• @Im-Carlos "The One" will understand that it's not the spoon that bends...

• You can't. Love is tricky. And hurts like bish.

• But we keep trying....and hoping....but i think some people are just destined to be alone forever.....like myself

• Banned

@Im-Carlos No, you won't know until you marry the one.. That's all about it.