• Your mom's dog eats your 3 weeks old puppy you just got as birthday present. Puppy's only spent a night in your house, next day your Mom's dog eats it! What's your reaction?

Personally, I'm really full of anger rn and feel I should dash my mom's dog to butchers๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. But someone please tell what you'll do before I do something probably stupid??

• @Kaneki-kun said in Question To dog lovers:

Your mom's dog eats your 3 weeks old puppy you just got as birthday present. Puppy's only spent a night in your house, next day your Mom's dog eats it! What's your reaction?

Personally, I'm really full of anger rn and feel I should dash my mom's dog to butchers๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. But someone please tell what you'll do before I do something probably stupid??
    So...not to bother, right? But between your signature, of "all love all around", and "butcher the dog"....doesn't it add up, wouldn't you say so?
    Kind of "Let Love RULE, or I kill you all"....
    Somehow, it seems....a little inconsistent.
    But, regarding the dog, dogs can't "think", We humans give them that ability, as we give them "feelings", it does not mean they are actually capable of that. So it all comes down to instinct and the education they got: but dogs CAN be "re-educated" too, if at one time or the other their predatory instincts take "over" their education. Not in ALL case, but yes in the vast majority. So if I were you, I'd simply tell what happenned: there is no way the dog ate the small puppy and did not leave any trace, it's a dog, not a criminal mastermind. So you'll be able to prove what you claim, and, more important to my eyes, take in count that if your mother's dog is becoming agressive, it may attack again. And then, IF you did not inform of the reality, it will be YOUR fault what the dog can do. Even if you may keep it "quiet", as in hiding that you knew, you will always know it yourself.
    What would you prefer to face: your mother anger, or the guilt of knowing a child lost an arm, at best?
    I know it sounds stupid, but the advantage of telling the truth is simply that, if none other: in the long run, and no matter how well it is hidden, truth in "our level", are always discovered. Not in the realm of Quantum Physics....:-)