• I'm seriously bad at relaxing, I think I just can't do it. Only thing I do when I'm overworked is watch TV, but that doesn't relax me either... Also I get fed up by it pretty fast.

So any ideas and experiences would be greatly appreciated

https://media3.giphy.com/media/TQnVALAq43A8o/giphy.gif

• FIFA 18.

• @Wolfie_11 said in How do you relax?:

FIFA 18.

Hmm, sadly computer games have an even worse effect on me then telly. They tend to make me depressed. But thanks for sharing :-)

• @lego-batman I watch YouTube often, there’re loads of entertaining and relaxing videos to choose from. I eat, cause food is like the best source of happiness. I sleep, since that is the ultimate relaxation; at it’s peak. And I come on here, to have a relaxing not so relaxing chat with nice fellas lmao
    : 3 and much more. Ah and calm music.

• @BadBuoiLiz said in How do you relax?:

@lego-batman I watch YouTube often, there’re loads of entertaining and relaxing videos to choose from. I eat, cause food is like the best source of happiness. I sleep, since that is the ultimate relaxation; at it’s peak. And I come on here, to have a relaxing not so relaxing chat with nice fellas lmao
    : 3 and much more. Ah and calm music.

Eating yeah, that makes a lot of sense. LOL, yes I do sleep and it does relax me too :joy:. TWS doesn't exactly relax me, nor does it agitate me. Calm music? Do you just lie down and listen, doing nothing?

• @lego-batman daidreem lol and maybe yes just listen to it. It’s calming to the brain worms : 3 lmao

• @lego-batman Mixing and producing music. That's my thing ;)

• Listen to music
    Compose music
    I read a book
    and something else that relaxes me.

• @lego-batman

If I am in dire need of relaxing I either hit the gym or go for a run. Exercise helps me keep my mind away from problems and overthinking and it usually helps. Tho I often get the "too tired to sleep" feeling :sweat_smile:

• @lego-batman
    Dancing, yoga, working out, painting, long drives, swimming, caring for animals, some people even relax by cleaning maybe that would work?

• @lego-batman I listen to music...maybe slouch on my couch n watch tv

• Hmmm it depends on what level of stress I have.. haha but I do things to relax , these are the following : listening music, play musical instruments, movie marathon alone, writing anything, painting, doing crafts, beach, connect with nature, eat happy food, talk with pets, talk with the people I trust , memes, watch funny movies, play word games,bicycling, long walk,etc.

• @lego-batman there are lots of ways to blow of stream and relax. I listen to binaural beats. Two tones produce a third. Some call it a brain drug but it helps me relax or get prepped for the day.

• @DayShifter said in How do you relax?:

@lego-batman Mixing and producing music. That's my thing ;)

But isn't that kindof work-like?

• @DIV said in How do you relax?:

@lego-batman

Eh that much is expected from a German 😂
    You guys are working machines

Anyways, I talk to people about pointless thing, that way I don’t use much of my energy 😁
    Now you know the reason for my existence on this site!

But other times, I like to meditate or listen to some lo fi music 🎵

Yap, germans right? However there are way more lazy people here than you would expect :shrug:

I haven't quite mastered meditation yet, I prolly try to hard :joy:

• @Lurker said in How do you relax?:

@lego-batman

If I am in dire need of relaxing I either hit the gym or go for a run. Exercise helps me keep my mind away from problems and overthinking and it usually helps. Tho I often get the "too tired to sleep" feeling :sweat_smile:

Going for a run sounds like a good idea indeed.

• @TheGoldenMole said in How do you relax?:

@lego-batman
    Dancing, yoga, working out, painting, long drives, swimming, caring for animals, some people even relax by cleaning maybe that would work?

That's a long list, is it your list or is it what people do? Maybe I should get myself a dog hmm... :thinking_face: :joy:

• @Dee07 said in How do you relax?:

@lego-batman there are lots of ways to blow of stream and relax. I listen to binaural beats. Two tones produce a third. Some call it a brain drug but it helps me relax or get prepped for the day.

Got to try that :thinking_face:

• @cjko said in How do you relax?:

Hmmm it depends on what level of stress I have.. haha but I do things to relax , these are the following : listening music, play musical instruments, movie marathon alone, writing anything, painting, doing crafts, beach, connect with nature, eat happy food, talk with pets, talk with the people I trust , memes, watch funny movies, play word games,bicycling, long walk,etc.

I wish I had a beach close by... Memes don't relax me hehe. Funny movies kinda do though. What kind of instruments do you play?

• @lego-batman said in How do you relax?:

@TheGoldenMole said in How do you relax?:

@lego-batman

That's a long list, is it your list or is it what people do? Maybe I should get myself a dog hmm... :thinking_face: :joy:

Both, some of these I personally do and some I know other people use. I didn't want to only give you options that work for me because we are different, what works for me might not work for you and vise versa, so I tried to give a variety of possible solutions from a variety of people