• In India,
    people are more afraid about what other people thing or society culture. Without thinking about their need. This continuous culture make people suicide by their soul and life become more painful.Some people do suicide. Why?

I want to say,
    Stand for your self and fight with this culture,Be a change become an ideal for other and never give up because it your life.
    please be open we all have right to live and please don't do suicide and be happy.

Remember: People never change even if you think in positive or negative way.

Share your time if anyone had faced this problem!!!

• @Himanshu_agarwal maximum no of. suicides happen in Lithuania not india. India is 21st in the list my friend.

here:
    http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/suicide-rate-by-country/

• @blue-haze That really good But Suicides never happen because of one person self thinking. Forcing a person to live with negative feeling is more bigger crime than a attempt to do suicide. Therefore in any city or any country people do suicide only because of negative thinking. Hence I only want say that, become a positive thinker and then see the results.

• @Himanshu_agarwal said in Why Indian People are not open minded or moderate thinking?:

@blue-haze That really good But Suicides never happen because of one person self thinking. Forcing a person to live with negative feeling is more bigger crime than a attempt to do suicide. Therefore in any city or any country people do suicide only because of negative thinking. Hence I only want say that, become a positive thinker and then see the results.

you said it like you were insulting India. No one thinks what the society thinks about them, atleast now!

• I disagree at all. I got to chat with Indian people, they have a very open, positive vision, not at all marked by suicide .. which is more common in companies such as Japanese and Korean but also in the Baltic countries, as well as in all or almost all countries