• @Durwin said in Are you a Lone Wolf or a Pack Peep?:

@Lurker said in Are you a Lone Wolf or a Pack Peep?:

@Durwin

I though I would be a Lonewolf but I was wrong.

"You are a pack wolf definitely"
    "You are a normal pack wolf you go with the flow and fight when it's needed you could survive a Lonewolf life if you wanted to but you love your pack and don't want to leave you would join any pack if they wanted you to join and you are very strong fierce and brave."

Wut? :thinking_face:

Haha, just as well we were gone be ‘lone’ together :joy:
    You in @TheRisingSun ?

No, I mean, I took the test and got that result!

• You are a pack wolf definitely
    you are a normal pack wolf you go with the flow and fight when it's needed you could survive a Lonewolf life if you wanted to but you love your pack and don't want to leave you would join any pack if they wanted you to join and you are very strong fierce and brave.

• @Lurker said in Are you a Lone Wolf or a Pack Peep?:

@Durwin said in Are you a Lone Wolf or a Pack Peep?:

@Lurker said in Are you a Lone Wolf or a Pack Peep?:

@Durwin

I though I would be a Lonewolf but I was wrong.

"You are a pack wolf definitely"
    "You are a normal pack wolf you go with the flow and fight when it's needed you could survive a Lonewolf life if you wanted to but you love your pack and don't want to leave you would join any pack if they wanted you to join and you are very strong fierce and brave."

Wut? :thinking_face:

Haha, just as well we were gone be ‘lone’ together :joy:
    You in @TheRisingSun ?

No, I mean, I took the test and got that result!

:face_palm: :joy: :+1:

• Your Result:
    You are a Lonewolf all the way
    Being a lone wolf is pretty easy for you your responsibilities are easy and your tasks are too easy for you is matter-of-fact you could live a harder life if you want to you can survive hard temperatures and even the hardest lifestyle your brave and boss all animals in your territory around They know you are boss from the strong bear to the proud Mountain lion Congratulations and thank you for taking the easy answering honest honest results quiz:-) :-)

• @babybear50 said in Are you a Lone Wolf or a Pack Peep?:

Your Result:
    Being a lone wolf is pretty easy for you your responsibilities are easy and your tasks are too easy for you is matter-of-fact you could live a harder life if you want to you can survive hard temperatures and even the hardest lifestyle your brave and boss all animals in your territory around They know you are boss from the strong bear to the proud Mountain lion Congratulations and thank you for taking the easy answering honest honest results quiz:-) :-)

Another one for the pack :smirk:
    i had the shots waiting ;)

• @Durwin
    0_1545093494294_Screenshot_2018-12-18-07-37-33.png

You are...Half and Half
    You are in between...this is odd but anyway I can tell you what it means You are strong fierce brave and conning you love your pack but you have a separate spot away from the pack that you hang out at with friends or sometimes by yourself. You love to have your free spirit but if your family suddenly left you and told you that you were not wanted then it would brake your heart.

I AM FLEXIBLE THO

• @Durwin

Being a lone wolf is pretty easy for you your responsibilities are easy and your tasks are too easy for you is matter-of-fact you could live a harder life if you want to you can survive hard temperatures and even the hardest lifestyle your brave and boss all animals in your territory around They know you are boss from the strong bear to the proud Mountain lion.

ITS PROVEN! IM A LONER!!!!!!

• @Durwin , I got loan wolf too. :)

• @nightshifter said in Are you a Lone Wolf or a Pack Peep?:

@Durwin , I got loan wolf too. :)

Welcome to the club :joy:

• according to the site

" You are a pack wolf definitely
    you are a normal pack wolf you go with the flow and fight when it's needed you could survive a Lonewolf life if you wanted to but you love your pack and don't want to leave you would join any pack if they wanted you to join and you are very strong fierce and brave. "