I would like to hear the opinions of the New and the Old members of the community ... Don't be shy now..

• This topic was suggested to me by @Kakashi , so first off I'd like to thank you Sir for that.

When I got here 4 months back ..... one of the biggest non sext topics was the fact that people were complaining of how this place has changed. I get that, I always have ... being my age, change is something that you get used to.

Well, Imma interested to hear from the community. !

I would like to hear from the Old users regarding what was so good for them back then. Maybe some of your experiences here and what kept you here.... Also it would be good to hear why it is your not so keen on how things have changed ....
    &
    I would like to hear from the New users as to how they found the place, how they find the site and what they think so far.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys feel like sharing ..... I'm not fussed for good or bad comments, just want peeps to be open, honest and constructive in their replies ...

Thanks guys

And lets move TWS in a forward moving direction .... for the Community :)

• @Durwin said in I would like to hear the opinions of the New and the Old members of the community ... Don't be shy now..:

This topic was suggested to me by @Kakashi , so first off I'd like to thank you sir for that.

When I got here 4 months back ..... one of the biggest non sext topics was the fact that people were complaining of how this place has changed. I get that, I always have ... being my age, change is something that you get used to.

Well, Imma interested to hear from the community. !

I would like to hear from the Old users regarding what was so good for them back then. Maybe some of your experiences here and what kept you here.... Also it would be good to hear why it is your not so keen on how things have changed ....
    &
    I would like to hear from the New users as to how they found the place, how they find the site and what they think so far.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys feel like sharing ..... I'm not fussed for good or bad comments, just want peeps to be open, honest and constructive in their replies ...

Thanks guys

And lets move TWS in a forward moving direction .... for the Community :)

I like the site 😇 here are cool peeps 🦁

• Banned

@Durwin When I first came to the site, I found it a hard place to meet people. I didn't like the place, but now I have got used to the site and started to meet people I have found it's a nice place to be..

• @Durwin

I joined at a weird time in TWS, kinda like the start of the whole sexting and soul searcher group creation etc...
    What I miss the most are the users that left that never came back. Cuz imo what makes the website is their users and some are super iconic and will never be forgotten!

• @Mr-H Thanks for the response Sir ... muchly appreciated :)

• @LionCara Thanks for your opinion Ms... Greatly received :)

• @niks-niks Thanks Niks Dude .... you input is welcomed. :)

• @Durwin said in I would like to hear the opinions of the New and the Old members of the community ... Don't be shy now..:

@LionCara Thanks for your opinion Ms... Greatly received :)

Np 🦁

• @Durwin i am an oldie here, and well, most of us have left, all the good people, and idk, why I have no interest left in this community, whatsoever. Maybe I need a buddy over here, idk. But For me, its sure not the same. It has become boring sure as hell

• @Durwin Lots of people who made this website quite entertaining left. It's a sad existence.

• @Rendezvous
    People come and go, things change... unfortunately that’s this life we live. But there are still good people here that are open to meeting peeps.
    Thanks for your response

@AlexTheAlien
    From what I understand this is true (about many leaving). Sorry you feel that it’s a sad existence now..
    Thee may not be so many here that post things of fun or interest, but there are still people here that try to make this an enjoyable and fun environment.
    It only gets better if people interact. ;)
    Thank you for your reply :)