• @rain789 WUV YOU MORE MY BESTIE

• @lubnnaa01 Oh Ms.... I am sorry for you after reading your heart felt post.
    There are many people out there that join sites, make fake accounts and prey on those in need. It's such a shame that this has happened to you. I can hardly imagine what it must feel like.
    Your thinking that suicide will not meet your needs is a good thing..... but in the same breath it is sad to know that it has made you feel you need to try it.
    It's never nice when real people treat us in a way that we do not deserve or expect, let alone some heartless freak that prays on others.
    My best advice (or constructive comments at least) is that you will find someone genuine, there are many of us out there, that is just perfect for you. Of course it will take time to heal and to learn to trust people again. You just need to remember that this was one person... one heartless idiot.
    As I say to many people, my dm is open .... if you ever want to simply chat about how you are feeling, then feel free at anytime.... I am not someone to look for anything more than meet, chat and on occasion help others.... I shall leave that down to you ...
    Take care, and I hope that in time you start to heal.

• @shaun-durwin I hope to get over it as soon as possible. This has left a big impact & a deep wound in my heart ... but I learned a lot from this wound ,
    I will be fine soon.
    Thank you