• Banned

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You Haven’t Met Yet

• @niks-niks Yes, it is possible.

• I think @niks-niks I think it is. ;)

• Gamers

Well I speak from experience !!!!😂😂😂😂 You sure can !!

• Gamers

@nishty ??

• @vedan Ved bro, I'm also speaking from experience😂

• Gamers

@nishty oh I Didn't know .....🤗

• @vedan hihihi

• @niks-niks said in Long distance relationship:

To Fall In Love With Someone You Haven’t Met Yet

No, to this question.
    You may think that you fall in love, but that is just about how much you like that person...only. Nothing more. I mean, you never get in touch with that person, what attracts you then? The look? The figure?The smile? The teeth? The shoulder? The muscle? The hairstyle? The dressing? What else?
    You may have heard a lot of things about him or her. You may use your imagination to form that person's character in your mind. But how true is that? How far is it from the truth? It takes time to fall in love with someone. You can't just look at one picture/video and fall in love with that 2D or 3D image.

• Gamers

@firefly said in Long distance relationship:

@niks-niks said in Long distance relationship:

To Fall In Love With Someone You Haven’t Met Yet

No, to this question.
    You may think that you fall in love, but that is just about how much you like that person...only. Nothing more. I mean, you never get in touch with that person, what attracts you then? The look? The figure?The smile? The teeth? The shoulder? The muscle? The hairstyle? The dressing? What else?
    You may have heard a lot of things about him or her. You may use your imagination to form that person's character in your mind. But how true is that? How far is it from the truth? It takes time to fall in love with someone. You can't just look at one picture/video and fall in love with that 2D or 3D image.

Well if it is successful.... It forms the most beautiful relationship.... Where on has conquered the ability to trust and wait for the person u love ......... Also does The look, The figure, The smile , The teeth , The shoulder, The muscle, The hairstyle, The dressing, matter when one falls in love ...... Well then such love no better than the one which you condem ....
    Peace✌

• @vedan Alright I get you, Love is not about attracted by that eyes, noses, lips, shoulders... love is not just about the excitement... heart pounding. For me, love is more about the time when your heart is not pounding fast, but the heart beat is steady when you are with that special someone.
    And dating online is risky, I mean, you don't know the character, the way he or she deals with people and you, the common things both of you shared. What is that person's hobby? What is the worst thing about that person you can't tolerate? What is the feeling he or she gives you when you guys are together... and when both of you are far apart?
    You can only like that person, not love.

• Gamers

@firefly said in Long distance relationship:

@vedan Alright I get you, Love is not about attracted by that eyes, noses, lips, shoulders... love is not just about the excitement... heart pounding. For me, love is more about the time when your heart is not pounding fast, but the heart beat is steady when you are with that special someone.
    And dating online is risky, I mean, you don't know the character, the way he or she deals with people and you, the common things both of you shared. What is that person's hobby? What is the worst thing about that person you can't tolerate? What is the feeling he or she gives you when you guys are together... and when both of you are far apart?
    You can only like that person, not love.

Well thank you for your view ..... But as you said for you it is about the time you are with you're special one . What makes online love so special is the anticipation , the long wait to meet your significant other ....... And if one is with someone whom he loves he surely will want to know her more ....rather both will want to get to know each other so well, that they will not want to leave each other unless they don't find their significant other interesting anymore ....... All i have to say is any form of love can work as long as they are willing to work it out ..... Lastly I do want to say that long diastance or rather online dating is something that needs a bit more care and patience ........And thus i would like to end the topic here as i do not want either of us bother argue on something where both may be right in their own ways ....... 👍😊
    Nice speaking to you

• @niks-niks yeah it is! I can relate to that and I'm sure many people do