Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ

• What if one day you woke up and were the opposite sex (gender) of what you are... Girls be boys and Boys be girls..What are the things you gonna do and enjoy considering it will take you 6months before going back to the real gender you have..

Please state if your girl or boy 1st..thank you..

• BEST REPLIES

@bela

I'm a boy so I would wake up to be a girl.
    And if the timing for the change would last for 6 months, I would probably do my daily routine normally so I would feel how girls feel in the 1st place.
    It would be weird getting the "lady" week but I guess men, in general, would give much more credit to women if they had to go tho such event.
    I would try to find a girl to be with during that time, probably a bisexual so I would be like ehhhhh I'm a guy now! ๐Ÿ˜ต
    I dunno 6 months seems to be plenty of time to try fooling around in the opposite gender!

Now a question for y'all if the transition takes 6 months, what would happen if you got pregnant??!

• Freedom Writers - Writing

@bela Ok, so here goes.
    My eyes open, I lift myself up and tilt my head downwards and scratch my head, a long lock of blonde hair falls over my face I stiffen in shock, WHAT?

I force myself out of bed and move to the bathroom I look in the mirror confused but slightly impressed to how pretty I look.

I peer down to my chest, lifting both eyebrows I think to myself boobs, I chuckle as I move my hands up to play with them. I check myself out. looking at my leg I see the scar from my crash is still there.

Moving over to the living room to where mom and dad are sitting down watching Morning Sunrise on TV. I walk out.

They both stop still, They are lost for words, confused. By now my parents are thinking โ€œ I donโ€™t remember Panda bringing Pandi over last nightโ€ I answer the question they are dreading to hear. they freak out, I point to my scar from my crash on my leg pointing out itโ€™s me. They continue to wonder what was going on.

• Global Veteran Hella Assassins

Well some thoughts are already mentioned head. About exploring new body, while looking at mirror at the morning. And about become a pregnant โ˜บ

If it will happen, I will have to learn how to make a good makeup. Also I will have to wake up earlier, as I should pay more attention to my appearance. ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿ’‹

• I don't wanna think about it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    But lets give it a try.. I'm a girl and if one day i woke up to be a boy I'd probably look like my brother, just shorter maybe. Ppl would think we were twins. I'd definitely freak out at my appearance and voice. Lots of hair will be grown on different places. Shaving will be a tiresome thing to do, so ill have a big beard. I'd feel weird to have 'Willy' ๐Ÿ˜‚ and when i get a boner.
    What I'll be happy about is that i wont have to spend more time getting ready. And wont have to worry if I've got matching accessories on my clothes.
    My best friend will be totally into me I'm sure of it, there's no escape from that. ๐Ÿ˜› She'll be the only person happy to see me become a boy. So I'll be in a relationship with her i guess. It'll be hard though bcz it'll only last as long as six months.
    I dont wanna be a boy ๐Ÿ˜‘

@bela okl i will assume this question is not about gender identity, but is actually asking my reaction if I wake up and my moobies are now boobies and my penis and testicles are now vagina and ovaries.

@mr-h said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

I would try to find a girl to be with during that time, probably a bisexual so I would be like ehhhhh I'm a guy now! ๐Ÿ˜ต

And what if your new girl would be also the person, whose gender was also changed for a six months?
    When the time is over and clock strikes twelve, you like Cinderella will got a chance to find that your bisexual girl is a beautiful prince ๐Ÿ˜

I think it's better not to experiment with the relationships in that period. Or always remember about time ๐Ÿ™‚

• @wildwallflower Since I'm Bela hella,if I were a boy I will be Hellboy naughty one..I will really enjoy 6 months boys perks:

I will enjoy shorter restroom lines
    Growing a beard with different style
    Rejoicing a no brutal menstral period
    Certified playboy
    I might be one of the pepping tom boys lol
    I will be the next top model of men's health magazine..

@bela I find these question exceedingly absurd. If anyone woke up with their body severely altered, they would flip the fuck out and probably have a mental breakdown, unable to comprehend what sort of horrible magic has been visited upon them.

• @mr-h Omg kink then baby must be premature,so please dont be pregnant remember its only 6 months so control whahaha..

• @bela hmm if I were I boy.. I would understand why girls are moody. LOL
    hmm I think I want to be a chick magnet and ghost them. LOL

• @spaceboy I am imagining here I bet your pretty spacegirl..Next top model

@bela I imagine that dialog with myself, if I will see the "new me":
    Wow, that cute baby makes me really turned on. But wait... Where is my "thing" that should be turned on??!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

๐Ÿคฃ
    Damn, what a narcissistic beast lives inside me.

• BEST REPLIES

@bela said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

@mr-h Omg kink then baby must be premature,so please dont be pregnant remember its only 6 months so control whahaha..

I did say I would go for a chick not a boy on that time, soooooo, I won't get pregnant ๐Ÿ‘ผ I was just thinking out loud about that possibility!

@spaceboy said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

And what if your new girl would be also the person, whose gender was also changed for a six months?
    When the time is over and clock strikes twelve, you like Cinderella will got a chance to find that your bisexual girl is a beautiful prince ๐Ÿ˜

I think it's better not to experiment with the relationships in that period. Or always remember about time ๐Ÿ™‚

In a relationship, I expect no secrets, I would tell the chick I would revert back to be a guy, that's why I would pick a bisexual ๐Ÿ˜† She could have the best of both worlds ๐Ÿ˜‚ If she gets bored of my "boy" version can always ask @Bela to turn me back into a chick ๐Ÿ˜‚
    So if honesty came in place I would know if she was a regular human or a shapeshifting one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@wildwallflower said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

@mr-h that's a serious question ๐Ÿ˜

Oh, I know, that's why I asked about it, as @Bela specifically mentioned 6 months and not 9 ^^

@jessicagrant said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

@Bela
    If I would wake up as a boy , i would take a breakfeast turn on my nintendo and computer , launch some video games , and shit talk everyone with my heavy voice :3.

Does that mean you have a girly voice? ๐Ÿ˜

If she gets bored of my "boy" version can always ask @Bela to turn me back into a chick

Looks like in your fairy tale, @Bela has a role of Fairy Godmother ๐ŸŒˆ

• @mr-h said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

@bela said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

@mr-h Omg kink then baby must be premature,so please dont be pregnant remember its only 6 months so control whahaha..

I did say I would go for a chick not a boy on that time, soooooo, I won't get pregnant ๐Ÿ‘ผ I was just thinking out loud about that possibility!

@spaceboy said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

In a relationship, I expect no secrets, I would tell the chick I would revert back to be a guy, that's why I would pick a bisexual ๐Ÿ˜† She could have the best of both worlds ๐Ÿ˜‚ If she gets bored of my "boy" version can always ask @Bela to turn me back into a chick ๐Ÿ˜‚
    So if honesty came in place I would know if she was a regular human or a shapeshifting one! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@wildwallflower said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

@mr-h that's a serious question ๐Ÿ˜

Oh, I know, that's why I asked about it, as @Bela specifically mentioned 6 months and not 9 ^^

@jessicagrant said in Woke up like this challenge ๐Ÿ‘ซ:

@Bela
    If I would wake up as a boy , i would take a breakfeast turn on my nintendo and computer , launch some video games , and shit talk everyone with my heavy voice :3.

Does that mean you have a girly voice? ๐Ÿ˜

Dont worry guys, I Am not that selfish we can extend swaping for another 6months meaning a year will do.. I will give freebies and extention span..

• The BatSheep

@bela Once I got used to the change, I'd be like ....Wow Dude, don't you look good as a chick ๐Ÿ˜‰

Would be great to spend time to really know what the other sex has to deal with, how things are etc.
    Due to the six months there would be plenty of time to explore the more shady parts of the female life ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    Would be great to goto a straight bar and not have to pay for drinks lol

• @giant-panda take this as a challenge just try thinking of answers that will enjoy you. ๐Ÿ™‚

• @bela hahha Kimi no na wa. ๐Ÿ˜„

• @cjko yap kimi no na wa,magically swap of bodies haha..if you will be a boy,what will you enjoy ? Hehe

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.