• @morf said in JOKE JOKE JOKE 3X A DAY:

@g-a

then @Morf will hunt me and punch me 😭

You are in my cross-hairs, there is no need to hunt you when I can reach you at any time. Unfortunately due to your recent actions, a simple punch, no matter how hard, will not suffice. You are not lucky enough to get away with only a punch. But I promise, it will hurt, it will be very slow, and you will be sorry. And I always keep my promises.

So by all means, continue...

So by all means, i deserve to get my death 😭
    You can kill me after Judith's birthday :)

• @g-a said in JOKE JOKE JOKE 3X A DAY:

@morf said in JOKE JOKE JOKE 3X A DAY:

@g-a

You are in my cross-hairs, there is no need to hunt you when I can reach you at any time. Unfortunately due to your recent actions, a simple punch, no matter how hard, will not suffice. You are not lucky enough to get away with only a punch. But I promise, it will hurt, it will be very slow, and you will be sorry. And I always keep my promises.

You are a rather annoying little pest, aren't you? Your persistence will only get you hurt. But continue if you like, I'm game for a little fun. :)

@g-a said in JOKE JOKE JOKE 3X A DAY:

@g-a

You are a rather annoying little pest, aren't you? Your persistence will only get you hurt. But continue if you like, I'm game for a little fun. :)

It is fine since i am masochist da hell why i have to tell him that i am M? 😹

@g-a

Hmm, it would appear so. I don't like you at all, and cannot give you what you want. You would feel no pain if you were dead, but that brings up another question. How does one kill that which has no life?

@g-a

Hmm, it would appear so. I don't like you at all, and cannot give you what you want. You would feel no pain if you were dead, but that brings up another question. How does one kill that which has no life?

I know i dont have any life :( hm. I am good with that, no worries πŸ™ˆ

@g-a

Your agreeing just makes you that much more pathetic. I have no sympathy for you. Seeking pity from others and your openly self loathing is just an annoyance. Go do something productive and try to better yourself.

@g-a

Your agreeing just makes you that much more pathetic. I have no sympathy for you. Seeking pity from others and your openly self loathing is just an annoyance. Go do something productive and try to better yourself.

since i am a drama king, of course i will do this 😼
    So, will ya let me go now?

@g-a

since i am a drama king, of course i will do this 😼
    So, will ya let me go now?

Let you go? What in your brain tells you that I have you in any way, shape, or form? You can rid yourself if you like, I won't mind. :)

• Go do something productive and try to better yourself.

@morf

• @morf i like this dude πŸ˜‚ i dunno why lol.