• @evan-elderson I am with you , Uncle. Some mods ban whomever they want without informing them. When I point out that then they told me its mods work don't interfere. They have got some serious ego problem, they don't have same parameters for everyone, they are hypocrite.
    U are the right person to point out that things.

• I know its not really my place to talk and I'm not trying to be disreaspectful, but I agree with anonymous. You should be given a reason for being banned.

• Music Lovers

@yoursbucky said in Who keeps on banning me?:

@evan-elderson When I point out that then they told me its mods work don't interfere.

You pointed it out when it was a situation you were not even remotely involved in. You didnt know the circumstances or anything of the like stay out of drama that isnt yours

They have got some serious ego problem,

I hate myself, and I really wouldnt care if I died today. How does that even come close to having an ego problem? Im sorry your little feelings are hurt, but at least come up with an accurate insult.

they don't have same parameters for everyone, they are hypocrite.

I spammed once in the public chat because i was having an emotional meltdown. However, I accepted my ban because I knew I deserved it. Im not a hypocrite, youre just an ass.

Ive had my fill of your stupidity today tbh

• @evan-elderson totally understand and agree with you. As I said, wasn't even suggesting you said he didn't get informed of his actions. If you look in the whole posts about this account, you will understand where my concern comes from. There are ppl that are too naive and stir drama for no reason. I know drama keeps things more lively, but not this kind of drama!

As for what u mentioned at work. It's the same with my own. There's ppl in my department, that work together, don't talk with each other for weeks and when they do it's to say "you did y, x and z on this and that day - proceeds to start a commotion...

• -deleted-

• @yoursbucky said in Who keeps on banning me?:

@evan-elderson When I point out that then they told me its mods work don't interfere. They have got some serious ego problem, they don't have same parameters for everyone.

The problem is that you are getting involved in something that doesn't corcern you and you are hinting about a subject you are very little to nothing knowledgeable about.
    It's not about having a big or a small ego is avoiding to stir drama. if you feed a troll, you are also a troll.

• @rendezvous I mean this respectfully and nicely, but you should have given me an explanation. I'm fine now because I know why, but you should give me a warning or something. Also what particular thing did you ban me for, like in what instance did you ban me?

• @willow I didn't asked for explanation from you that message is for @Evan-Elderson

• @yoursbucky said in Who keeps on banning me?:

@willow I didn't asked for explanation from you that message is for @Evan-Elderson

This isnt an explanation
    This is me telling you to shut the fuck up and to stop whining to Evan
    🙂

• phew