• @heyitszoey mine is taurus

• @evan-elderson said in Good morning lol 😂 what’s y’all zodiac sign:

@xfantasma said in Good morning lol 😂 what’s y’all zodiac sign:

Virgo, I can be highly a perfectionist at times lmao.

Perfectionist because you want things to be right. My wife is a Virgo, I could write a essay on the star sign. I alway listen to a Virgo because their help is always well thought out. You guys might be crass with the ones you love but that is because you actually took time to think about the best answer and want them to be better. I bet you are misunderstood at times... well, this guy is grateful for your fellow Virgos' advice and will continue to follow your lead. I would walk into the depths of Hell with a Virgo at my side because I know your loyalty knows no bound... right @sup ?

Every word of it.

• Sagittarius - i'm not into to zodiacs thou.
    -- although....for some reason, for a while now
    i have red my sign from a local newspaper, almost daily --

I don't believe in it thou. i prefer astronomy over astrology,
    thou i'm not dissing people who do believe and lets say; take it
    as guide lines in life.

It would be intriguing thou to have a reading, tarot,palm,aura, what ever,
    not that i would necessary believe in that but...highly unlikely
    they'd be able read me, correctly....if i'd agree that is actually for real :)

• @heyitszoey Im proud to be Leo

• I do know, for a fact (ive done some research on the matter) that people who are born in December
    will complish great things, do great things, more important / significant people in history
    comes from December than any other month,ever.

Now....does it gotta do anything with astrology??? i have no idea but,
    its really interesting fact.

• I do agree to these....arguments...mostly,
    for my part; few not trues (i highlighted them)

Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details

Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.

Sagittarius is extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic, and likes changes. Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals.

Like the other fire signs, Sagittarius needs to be constantly in touch with the world to experience as much as possible. The ruling planet of Sagittarius is Jupiter, the largest planet of the zodiac. Their enthusiasm has no bounds, and therefore people born under the Sagittarius sign possess a great sense of humor and an intense curiosity.

Freedom is their greatest treasure, because only then they can freely travel and explore different cultures and philosophies. Because of their honesty, Sagittarius-born are often impatient and tactless when they need to say or do something *, so it's important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way.

Very (or often) impatient...well...sometimes, on rare occasions that does occur,
    however, i've learned to be patient, i do recall being very, very, very impatient child
    and i mean very :)

** i do recognize this...flaw (when ever it happens),
    however, i always notice this "wrong" doing of mine
    and feel bad and apologize, with my own way.

I am very thoughtful person thou, never ever i want to hurt anyone
    and i always and i mean always take others in consideration
    and think in great deals before i open my mouth but....

...sometimes, you just can't control yourself and stuff just
    comes out, (in a form of words or actions)
    i'm a very passionate person and sometimes
    that effects my thought process and makes me influential
    to that "flaw"

Clingy people? define clingy, i think people have many views of clingy,
    also....is there a people type who actually likes clingy people?
    i mean over the top, caricature clingy.

Off the wall theories & details?, i'm nothing but of those two, although
    i don't call my theories off the wall, but way out side of the box thinking rather,
    details, details, details....oh-boy...if only i wasn't into so much details, would make my
    life much easier.

Promises more than can deliver? Empty promises, eh? maybe as a child, mainly because of
    i was a big liar (it back fired in the end, like it always does, because lying goes only so far)
    but i learned my lesson and became a better person, although i gotta
    give some "love" for my kid self, the lie part was only a survival method
    to being bullied for years and years, but it (lies) just got out of my hands.

• @heyitszoey aries the ram!

• Zodiac? I don't sign zodiacs, they are a good inflatable raft for high speed fishing, scuba and infiltrating countries to change their Marxist ways by way of aggressive massage and lead poisoning to clean-up the economy. Oh, oh.....my bad. You mean my touchy-feely metaphysical proof I am ordained to Greatness? Uh. Chinese Zodiac. Flaming-wet-rat-tossed-in-the-air. Are you bronze-horse-buried-in-dirt?

• @heyitszoey I'm Leo 🦁

• @Anastasia-Smith sounds like LeoWeirdo :smirk:

• @JessicaLou who's that? I swear I haven't heard that name before!