• i wan some new friends feeling lonely..?

• New friends??...welcome to TWS
    Just be good, talk with peoples in public chats nicely,
    Dont be a horny boi here, but for sometimes i think its ok..
    And u can flirt ❤
    But be good :)

• Alrighty then .... ,as your senior of 2 month on this site, I'm obligated to give you the obviously obvious disclaimers .

Here we go...

Obvious Disclaimers:

TalkWithStrangers(TWS) is not responsible for spontaneous laughter or peeing your pants.

Neither does it condone horniness or exaggeration of 2 inch microdick for a 7 inch banana or wetness as the Niagra waterfalls.

You might find your soulmate but chances are it was trolls & weirdos, catfishing.

You might slide into DMs of a friendly girl or guy but you wont be able to escape the "Friend Zone" or "Family Zone".
    Prepare for soul crushing disappointment. & questioning your life's every decision.

Periods of extreme rage will occur & TWS is not liable for any physical object in your vicinity that you damage.

You will find gross posts & posters will make you lose faith in Humanity.
    Please persevere .
    TWS will not pay for your funeral costs.

Please don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    & have a good day.

Lol ,just kidding among a ocean of horny people ,catfishes & creepy people ...there are indeed quite a few gems here.
    If you continue you might just find someone interesting or some topics that engross you.
    Have fun . :relaxed: :relaxed:

• @akhil-ram Just ask if someone wants to talk or be your friend, most people seem to be nice here but their are the occasionals