• I was in like a house party, with some people i didnt know, yet in the dream we were like family, and suddenly my beautiful teeth broke, i closed my mouth and went straight to the bathroom and looked at the mirror, and noticed my teeth were broken, as i was spitting teeth out of my mouth, i noticed my teeth we looking different yet looked good, went back out of the bathroom and went to this black guy, looked like Bill Cosby and said " dude look, my teeth broke, but they look good this way dont you think?" and he was like " damn, son they broke but u look good tho". it felt like he was my father or something? i was black in the dream? i dont know, this was a weird one i think.
    anyways just wasted some of your time reading this shit, propably from 2 - 5 minutes, depending on your reading skills.
    You should share one of your weird dreams.

• alt text

• @N0ur I had a weird dream once, so i was driving and i turn around and see a duck but it looked like a cat and i don’t have good history wit cats so i got scared and swerved then i crashed and they took me to the hospital and started feeding me spiders and i also am scared of spiders so i felt like pissing myself but luckily i didn’t then these people with bright blue eyes took me to mcdonald’s then i woke up

• @olivia-datsall can you add me back so we can talk?

• @parmahockey24 just did

• @N0ur
    nowadays I only see computer screen in my dreams where I do programming/debugging n somehow my code works. n then I try that after I woke up n sometimes its not working.