• @us-poet i don't troll

• @sumof1 and I don't write poetry.

• @us-poet 'Everyone wants to ride the unicorn, but that doesn't mean I'll let you on.'
    isn't that poetry.

• @girlnextdoor to talk with stranger....are you okay:confused_face:

• Freedom Writers

@kimmy159 I'm glad I can give you all of the above, hahaha. Please keep posting your writings as well.

• Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde

If you could say whatever you wanted without fear of judgment, wouldn't you do it ?

Wouldnt you Share your darkest desires,deeds ? ..without it being traced to the real you .. without it affecting your life.. without it being used against you

There's something incredibly freeing about casting away your doubts and cares when you feel like you can say whatever you want, without worrying about repercussions.

Being anonymous offers you that sense of freedom while allowing you to maintain your privacy.

This is where you can be whatever you want .You can express yourself in many different ways.

it’s all about having a good time and just hanging out with a bunch of random people.

You never know who you’re going to meet and that’s what makes it exciting.
    Some people are weirdos and other people are perverts and other people are just plain awesome and hilarious.

Anonymity allows people to play with alternative versions of themselves, voice desires they believe are too dark for everyday life and because when they believe no-one is watching, they can break the societal norms that strangle them into modes of behaving.

We call this the free world but really how free ,are we ?
    ..This gives you a chance to experience that .
    It's all up to you.
    Chart your own destiny.

• -deleted-

• because i have no life

• to meet new people...and because i have no life

• I used to go to the random chat almost everyday in the past cause i felt extremely lonely at the time and used to ignore this community cause i know i would become addicted to it. And i did, eventually.

But turns out it actually fun to be here it broadened my knowledge about some controversial topics like religion and god or about the disgusting stuff lol. This also improves my english, for sure. And i can express anything here cause i know nobody will judge me the way people judge me in real life. Well I was away months ago from this site but decided to be back and it is quite fun as it used to. So yeah.