• Watch Anime Eyes

This is from a course on special relativity that I'm taking

0_1523971424253_PicsArt_04-17-03.05.16.png

I'm trying to understand how you get from the first equation to the second equation with cross multiplication as prescribed

I don't even know if this is useful but here is more info:

ΔΤ=30s
    Tlo=42h
    β=υ:c=30km/s:c
    c is the unknown number(also the speed of light)
    υ is relative speed(here υ=30km/s)

• @thestrangest @Sir-Devil and @Lucifer_,

Maybe you can help

• Watch Anime Eyes

• @thestrangest Man Its pretty simple. I dont know what it has to do with relativity but its just simple elementary maths. I am attaching the cross multiplication part for your convenience:
    0_1523972443584_20180417_190607.jpg

• Nah... It would bebetterif you search it on YouTube. I wanted to help you but typing those on phone is a difficult process.

P.S. If you are going to just base it on the formula given, you don't have to cross multiply it YET. First is distribute the variables through multiplication.

• @azriel Omg whats there to even to discuss in it. Its simple maths, kids of 4th grade are there to solve it. Its not even worth looking over lmao.
    @TheStrangest is just having a small confusion thats it.

• @rendezvous naku naku... Ang hangin mo kuya . What about... you solve it? Do it here. I challenge you.

P.S. tss

• @azriel said in SOMEONE HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE:

@rendezvous naku naku... Ang hangin mo kuya .
    P.S. tss

Lol first what does it even mean and second I already just solved the part he was getting confusion and attached it in my first post lol. Do you even read the full threads?

• @rendezvous you did not show it step by step after the first and second...

• @azriel hahaaha bruv did you even pass the 5th grade lol? even a 5th grader would understand what i did.

• @rendezvous said in SOMEONE HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE:

@thestrangest Man Its pretty simple. I dont know what it has to do with relativity but its just simple elementary maths. I am attaching the cross multiplication part for your convenience:
    0_1523972443584_20180417_190607.jpg

Thanks dude. All the symbols confused the hell out of me but that is all i needed. This was really helpful

Nah... It would bebetterif you search it on YouTube. I wanted to help you but typing those on phone is a difficult process.

P.S. If you are going to just base it on the formula given, you don't have to cross multiply it YET. First is distribute the variables through multiplication.

To be clear i made this post on my phone and wrote everything on my phone

• @rendezvous if you want him to understand, you must show him the step by step process... lels

• @thestrangest sorry but I suck at typing T.T

@rendezvous naku naku... Ang hangin mo kuya . What about... you solve it? Do it here. I challenge you.

P.S. tss

Dude he already solved it in his 1st post here(the photo), it's really simple but all the symbols just confused mw

• @azriel God you should start reading other posts too. He just said that he understood what I did lol

• Okay okay 😂😂😂😂I must stop now...

• @rendezvous i really appreciate it m8, I've been trying to solve the whole thing for hours and i got stuck on this part

• @rendezvous I haven't noticed his reply... my bad

@rendezvous I haven't noticed his reply... my bad

It's ok m8, thanks for your support too