• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ Firstly, i remember what happened and i never got upset okay? Why would someone possibly get upset over sucha silly thing. It was so insignificant. And btw, if you considered that as trolling you need to get better haha

• @rendezvous There you go again hiding your hypocrisy

• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ You're the one being hypocritical. You're the one who I have always seen trolling someone and now you come out against trolling. Come on, whom are you kidding? denial

• @rendezvous You're not even reading what I said lol. I disagree not because I think trolling is immoral and should be taken seriously. I am against you because you basically said trolling is not a big deal and people are overly sensitive about it, yet you got trolled and just throw out countless insults and get upset over. So why post something about trolling not being taken seriously when you just happened to say things like "Im not fucking french", "fuck off", "gtfo"?

• Music Lovers

@ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ you were using insulting expletives people by using expletives amongst other things, so I thought I should do you the same favor. I just didn't think you'd be salty about it and try to make it look like I got "mad" just to disapprove the point of my post. People using insults is pretty normal and no one takes it seriously. Just get your head out of your ass kid. Its not a hat. Just think about the fact that insults are not a way to express your depression about something.
    Stop being self righteous every time and Just try to apply your brain once to think rationally

• @rendezvous the campaign was never about stopping the trolling, or sexting, it was to catch the attention of admin to do something to make this site great, which is why suggested features were apart of it. A showing of solidarity, and companionship with empathy towards each other is not a cult, but the start of true friendship. I hope you realize we're not trying to change anyone's actions, just our ability to not see things we don't want to.

• @us-poet Poet I totally agree with you. Actually I didn't read your topic earlier and I should say it was really good and different. But talking about the general view, Most of the people thought the otherwise.

• @rendezvous what makes you think I took your insults seriously?

• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ Did I say it? I don't think so. Just leave it man. In the nutshell, we are 2 people on the same side who think its fine to troll for fun. So chill!

• @rendezvous why thank you. Everyone had different perspectives and opinions on what they like and hate, and most of the people involved in this campaign just had the same complaints. I think that's just a sign that some sort of change needs to happen, just need to find the right balance of what it is.