• Let’s say, I’m one of those desperate guys who’ve been looking for true love.

Yes, it’s really hard to find.

I looked at some from the internet, but to no luck, I always end up failing.

I took advice from my acquaintances, but the same result. It seems like nobody likes me at all.

Then I delved into online dating. I tried some legit sites, signed up and even subscribed for premium usage of their service.

But I failed. Scammers are everywhere. I’m losing hope already, not until I came to A Foreign Affair.

It’s much more than online dating.

This is a site for men like me, I guess. I continue browsing through women profiles.

Man, they are so gorgeous! Too many to choose! They are all attractive!

After research through those testimonials by men, I found myself signing up.

I know this might be risky, I tried this before with other sites. What do you think guys?

Should I continue with the service? Will I find true love here?

I’m afraid I might fail again with this. I need your advices and thoughts.

• Why are you forcing things to happen? Maybe there's a reason it's not going good for you. You have to start from yourself. When you yourself start feeling confident and ready, then things will start falling into place. You can't have something you're not ready for.

• @desperateguy why r u so desperate 2 find love..

• Keep this in mind always. True love is something that finds you when you don't need it, and leaves you when you most need it.

• @blooddrunk you sound mature. How old r u?

• Love will find you. Just chase something else and let love chase u

• @girlnextdoor That was my point. You cleard it up. :D
    I'm 21 and a half.