• Need someone to share things and let things outta my head

• @bilaas what is it about?

• @bilaas Hi. Oh.. If you're depressed, I feel for you.. this is a serious condition of a person in which he does not want anything. to see no one, to hear no one. I understand you perfectly, because I had it too. and I think many have. of course I'm not a psychologist, but I'll try to help.the last time I was in an electric state, this shit lasted 2 months.. It all started because I was alone all the time. my family did not pay attention to me, and it seemed to me that no one needed me. It was this thought that I replayed in my head every night. You know, it felt like a voice in me was saying, "No one needs you. Nobody cares about you. You're useless." and... I really thought that was it.. I listened to the same music every day for 1 month. All day long, I was always wearing headphones and listening to the same music. Every night, I cried. tears flowed continuously.. I.. insomnia tormented me. I wanted only one thing: to die. I wanted to jump off the roof of a high-rise building.. Even when I went out for a walk, I looked at the sky I looked at the tall buildings, estimated the approximate height, and wondered if I could survive by jumping off them. All I thought about was death. I didn't tell anyone about it, and I kept everything to myself. but with college, I got distracted from that, and I don't seem to think about it anymore.. although now I feel some kind of emptiness inside, and sometimes I think about ending all this after graduation.. what.. What happened to you? I'll be able to listen to you and try to help you. truth.. It's strange, but I'm worried about the life of a stranger to me, more than for my own.. waiting for your reply.

• @0webman0 I hope everything gets good and you come out of it. If you want to talk about anything, you can text me anytime

• @sakshyyy_123 Thank you very much!. I appreciate your kindness. I feel much better now, although the thoughts of suicide have not gone away. as it turned out, after I discussed everything, it became much easier for me. I only recently realized that I didn't appreciate school time and had lost so much. Yes, the same friends I graduated from high school with. I was almost depressed. I just realized that I don't think I'll ever see them again. My friends are my family. During my school years, I always spent time with someone. It was the best time. It's not that I'm all alone right now and I don't have any friends left, no, but among those people who surround me, I feel lonely..

• @0webman0 I can understand your feelings, but in life you have to move on. Everybody is not there to stay. People come and go and you have to accept that and move on in life. That's a very important thing.

• @0webman0 can I be your friend. I'm from Kenya and willing to be your friend. Please don't give up