• Do we even get real friends here??

• @sakshyyy_123 its hard to tell .. i met a lot of ppl here with different nature but i noticed one thing that ppl who act too sweet are the real snakes (not all but some) .. but i met some amazing ppl here too😊 ..but remember this is online world u cant tell who is behind the screen so dont trust anyone blindly... so,make frnds here but don't get too close with them ..take ur time and u will be able to differentiate between the real and fake frnds πŸ˜‡..
    (English is not my first language so pls ignore my grammatical mistakes πŸ˜…)

• @Ruth you really said that English is not your first language. And then proceeded to tell such a good English with no errors. Hats off to you 🫑

• @Mysterio-Gaming oh thank u ☺️..but i just expressed my views πŸ˜…

• @Ruth I feel the same tbh, but in this world of fake friends , people come here to find good ones who won't judge them and accept them the way they are.

• @sakshyyy_123 well i can understand ur feelings but remember the ppl here are also the part of that real world where those fake frnds also exists .. irl uk someone personally but here are just names and texts.. u don't who is behind the screen ..
    from my own experience here i can say that make frnds but don't trust them blindly and u don't need to share every details with them .. plus become ur own pillar to support urself cuz uk urself the best & u don't need others to judge u and no one can with u forever to guide u or support u and learn good things from others but don't become dependent on anyone ..

• @sakshyyy_123 hey! You are one from Pune... sakshi???

• @sakshyyy_123 Once upon a time it was easy. There were far more people here who tried to build a great community. Advice was solicited, and support given. Other topics were fun, interesting, and helped you get to know and understand the many active genuine users.

Now I scarcely come on and when I do almost all the topics are "looking for" ones. The amazing people I used to call friends, some of whom I used to chat with off-site too? To all intents and purposes gone as well.

But I'd never give up hope; there is always a chance. The way I look at it, if you are here and consider yourself a decent authentic person looking for a friendship connection with no agenda, then it would be irrational to think you must be the only one. You've just got to find one another - and hope you get along! 🀞

• @sakshyyy_123 do u want to be a genuine Friends with me..?

βœ–