• I'm curious about Islam. Why is it linked to terrorism.Why do a lot of people hate it? Can somebody tell me?

• @ayemeerah
    Personally, I come from a Muslim Serb family but am not particularly religious, probably an atheist tbh. I used to be really anti-religion but don't care unless the person's a fundementalist, which applies to Christians, Hindus, and other religious groups as well. So, like all religions, I don't think that much of Islam (well, I am closer to it as opposed to other religions due to how I was brought up with it). I do sometimes use it when I'm down and stressed though (something my Christian friends do as well).

• Hello sir,

Regarding your questions.
    Why is islam linked to terrorism ?
    For a lot of reasons, the speed in which people start to convert to islam, to invade them for their oil and so on.. have you ever asked your self why a school shooter in the us is not called a terrorist ? ask yourself this question.
    why do a lot of peiople hate it ?
    Again they blindly follow fake news on tv that are spreading anything they can to scare people and keep them hooked to their tv, so they can grab as much money as they could.
    and just a little exemple here in this video you can see a (suicide bomber) who admits that he didn't know one singel word in the quran and he only relied on what his corrupted imam used to tell them, plus they only target kids to do their dirty work :

plus i dare you to find one singel religion that says : The Muslim holy book the Quran, says in Surah 5 verse 32 “if anyone saves a life, it shall be as though he had saved the lives of all mankind.”
    and
    He who kills a soul unless it be (in legal punishment) for murder or for causing disorder and corruption on the earth will be as if he had killed all humankind. ”

and it doesn't stop there did you know that the 3 that will enter hellfire first will be
    1: a guy how memorized the quoran
    2 : a guy who went to jhihad
    3 : a guy who gives in charity a loot
    now you might ask your self why ?!
    allah will tell him that then that they only did it so people can speak well about them.
    if you have anyother questions i will be extremly honored to answer you
    [email protected] i am here anytime buddy!