• Where is the most interesting place you've ever been and what did you love about that place?

• New York City. All the lights were very cool in Times Square. I wish to go to Japan though

• Minneapolis Institute of Art. There's something about being surrounded by art from all over the world, from lots of different times that is just amazing to me. I've been to quite a few aft museums but no others have ever felt as amazing as that museum.

• Hawaii was gorgeous during the cold winter months of my home state. Seeing beautiful birds, beaches, flowers and waterfalls was so amazing.

• Perhaps Greek (southern) Cyprus; the history, culture, architecture, Tombs of the Kings, climate... it all added up to somewhere very special.

• I loved visiting Chicago last October with my mom. I was surprised by how clean the city is! We only stayed there for four days and didn't get to do everything. If you're ever in Chicago, make sure you do the canal tour at night!

• i think perhaps Fuerteventura was one of the most peaceful , and the temperature was warm/hot but not scalding and the wind kept us cool.

• @Peek_A_Boo Mmmmm, I've not done Fuerteventura but the climate was beautiful when I visited Tenerife so can imagine. So much beauty there once you get away from the tourist traps.