Can Islam really teach ethics to anyone ? Think again.

• (I do not think I have to prove that they are not the words of God because it contains a lot of contradictions, absurdities, inconsistencies, errors already. God would not commit such mistakes like humans since he is supposed to be an intelligent being.) ALLAH indeed is the almighty superior creator and this claim of yours has a perfect reply in the quraan : (46) So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts. Indeed a blinded heart is the cause of all sickness that's why the minds can't see the deep connection between the verses for they are blinded by their sick desires and weak soul that is eager to live here forever and thinks their will be no return to Allah after death : Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?" ...

• (Who can teach us ethics ? The one who himself married, 6 years old Saudi Arabian girl Aishah and slept with her when she was 9 years old ? Or the one who had 13 wives ?) Replying to this :https://islambasics.com/chapter/preislam-polygamy/

• Who can teach us ethics ? The one who himself married, 6 years old Saudi Arabian girl Aishah and slept with her when she was 9 years old ? Or the one who had 13 wives ? : 3) And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hands possess [i.e., slaves]. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice]. And give the women [upon marriage] their [bridal] gifts[161] graciously. But if they give up willingly to you anything of it, then take it in satisfaction and ease.[162] And do not give the weak-minded your property,[163] which Allāh has made a means of sustenance for you, but provide for them with it and clothe them and speak to them words of appropriate kindness.(6) And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allāh as Accountant.
    AS YOU CAN SEE ALLAH HAS FORBIDDEN MARRIAGE BEFORE THE PROPER MARRIAGEABLE AGE ( PUBERTY) SO THE PROPHET DID NOT HAD SEX WITH HER BEFORE SHE HIT PUBERTY OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE SEEN ANY SIDE EFFECTS TO SUCH ( RAPE OR SHAMEFUL ACT ) AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO THINK .

• The median age of puberty is declining in Saudi Arabia, so it means the median age of Saudi Arabian's girls' for puberty was higher than now. It was 11 to 14 between 2006 to 2012. Replying to this : THE ANSWER OF THIS CLAIM IS IN UR LINK ... U JUST REFUSE TO READ OR YOU ARE BLIND TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE COMPONENTS OF UR OWN LINK !!!

• (You cannot abuse anyone. People who abuse, lack rational arguments. You cannot argue like this) replying to this : THAT WAS NOT AN ARGUMENT BUY A JOKE LOL YOU CUT OFF ALL THE PREVIOUS ARGUMENT ON WHICH YOU SURRENDERED AND AGREED TO AISHA HIT THE PUBERTY AND WAS CAPABLE OF MARRIAGE ! BUT YOU SIMPLY NEEEEED TO BRING ANYTHING YOU CAN TO SHOW THAT U ARE ARGUING WHILE I HAD NO LOGICAL REPLY TO FEEL LIKE A WINNER . THAT'S WHAT LOSERS USUALLY DO. NEXT TIME BRING LESS SHIT FOR ME TO WHIPE OFF AND MORE RATIONAL POINTS TO ARGUE ABOUT .

• (You cannot cite an unauthentic website especially which lacks any reference. Encylopedias and research websites bring more weightage of evidence to other websites. Do not assert w/o evidence.) Islamic sources has islamic content isn't that a simple common sense thing for you to understand ? Lol Wiki and Encyclo are more general content that provide answers to those who wanna read the titles before going in depth analysis and main sources . THANK U .

• @ODIN said in Can Islam really teach ethics to anyone ? Think again.:

I understand your point, perhaps you have learned alot from different legit sources about islam and koran itself.

alt text

The reference links of the page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran#Notes

Ibn Ishaq is different legit source ? Every islamic work depends on him. In fact, he was the first guy who wrote biography on Muhammad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Ishaq

And you came to conclude about how intolerant the quran and islam is toward women and other religions. Thats a good step toward knowing the truth about islamic religion.

The proof is always backed up by evidence. It is very simple to say I have thousand ants in my cupboard. If I tell this to everyone, almost 100% people will ask for the evidence. They are not going to believe me. When people opened my cupboard and recorded the video and showed it to me, I tell them you get to know cupboard does not have any ant. Different sources describe it has ants.

If you wont mind perhaps i would share how i understand islam, koran and different sources describing about this religion

I do mind this. When I mind this, I don't want you to teach me.

Talking about Quran and intolerence toward woman and other religions, in my point of view, i find Koran is actually shows us how blessed woman is in many ways.
    The Quran, the holy book of Islam, indicates that both men and women are spiritually equal. The Quran states: "Those who do good, whether male or female, and have faith will enter Paradise and will never be wronged; even as much as the speck on a date stone."

BTW I said all people to argue with evidence otherwise you will be disqualified. Read the rule 2. I am not gonna answer any of your reply.

@TM

1. And fight in Allah’s way those who fight you, but do not commit aggressionβ€”Allah does not love the aggressors...Surah al-Baqarah
    1. And kill them wherever you overtake them, and expel them from where they have expelled you. Oppression is more severe than murder. But do not fight them at the Sacred Sanctuary, unless they fight you there. If they fight you, then kill themβ€”such is the payback for the unbelievers.
      MUSLIMS SHALL ONLY FIGHT WHEB OPRESSED AND PUSHED BY VIOLENCE FRON THIER HOMELAND FOR OPRESSION IS MORE SEVERE THAN MURDER AS ALLAH SAID.

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. MUSLIMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTACK THOSE WHO DO NOT ATTACK THEM BUT ONLY TO FIGHT BACK OR PREPARE FOR A FIGHT IN A WAR OR GHAZWA WHICH MEANS INVADING THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO INVADE US OR WILLONG TO PUSH US OUT OF OUR HOME AND FIGHT US IN OUR RELIGION .

You too violated rule 2 multiple times. As I have already said, don't assert without evidence. I am not gonna answer this. Proof by assertion is a fallacy in logic. Your other arguments contain a forum link which is not an encylopedia nor a individual research website so I dismiss your all arguments. I do not want to read them. I just did read blue letters aka links.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_assertion#:~:text=Proof by assertion%2C sometimes informally,regardless of contradiction and refutation.

• @Zack-Williamson πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's like saying we play basketball and I am the referee hahaha stfu plz you made me laugh seriously .

• @Zack-Williamson I replied on each and every false thing you said with links and evidence from the Quraan and sunna now you don't wanna accept it ... it's up to you but for me it's more than enough whether you like to read it or not . Thank you πŸ‘‹

• @TM

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's like saying we play basketball and I am the referee hahaha stfu plz you made me laugh seriously .

You should learn how to debate with the people, TM. A constructive debate always has rules. It is not your public chat where you can abuse or assert to write essays to shut my mouth up. You should not participate in a debate if you disagree with the rules on the first place. A debate is not a sport nor it is played, make common sense.

I replied on each and every false thing you said with links and evidence from the Quraan and sunna ..

What if I considered The Koran as legitimate source ? I will show why it does not change the argument. But ofc this will be mine last reply to you as you disqualified to yourself and I do not have time to answer what you write further. You always write what you want to and interpret any verse without citing a single weblink.

now you don't wanna accept it

Now or always ? It is written in the topic initially. Apparently, you did not bother to read the rules

Treatment to disbelievers -

"ΛΉRemember, O Prophet,ΛΊ when your Lord revealed to the angels, β€œI am with you. So make the believers stand firm. I will cast horror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike their necks and strike their fingertips.”
    "This is because they defied Allah and His Messenger. And whoever defies Allah and His Messenger, then ΛΉknow thatΛΊ Allah is surely severe in punishment."(8:12-13)

Source - https://quran.com/8?startingVerse=12 (this is how someone writes if they have to post a source; they do not just write (8:12-13)). This is what a weblink is.

"So when you meet the disbelievers ΛΉin battleΛΊ, strike ΛΉtheirΛΊ necks until you have thoroughly subdued them, then bind them firmly. Later ΛΉfree them either asΛΊ an act of grace or by ransom until the war comes to an end. So will it be. Had Allah willed, He ΛΉHimselfΛΊ could have inflicted punishment on them. But He does ΛΉthis only toΛΊ test some of you by means of others. And those who are martyred in the cause of Allah,1 He will never render their deeds void."

Source - https://quran.com/47?startingVerse=4

Public lashing of fornicators -

"As for female and male fornicators, give each of them one hundred lashes,1 and do not let pity for them make you lenient in ΛΉenforcingΛΊ the law of Allah, if you ΛΉtrulyΛΊ believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a number of believers witness their punishment." (24:2)

Source - https://quran.com/24/2

Beating women -

That verse is already mentioned in the wikipedia link I posted first. You failed to counter-argue after making 14 record posts. You did not even care to quote it. You brought your own assertions and then you tell me what I wrote is false.

Also, the contradictory verses were written in the same webpage. You failed to even quote them as well.

alt

evidence from the Quraan

You cannot even spell Koran/Quran correctly and you read it five times. Huh ?

A forum like this https://forum.effectivealtruism.org/topics/extraterrestrial-intelligence is enough for you to think aliens exist.

You failed to counter-argue over the conclusion of NCBI research -

Conclusion: Saudi girls attain menarcheal age earlier than their mothers, reflecting a downward secular trend in menarcheal age.

So, Mother's puberty age > Daughter's puberty age. In Ayesha's time, it was around 15.74. Do the math with Cuzick test for trend (0.049).