• I want friends, but that's a really big term and can mean a lot of things so I feel the need to clarify I'm not after Acquaintances, Work Friends or even only Casual Friends, at best is only borderline of what I'm after I need Close Friends. ..., The One You Take Care Of. ..., Best Friends. ..., Lifetime Friends. How do you meet those people when you have no social life more than this online mess?

• @man4you1981 you can meet them anywhere .. even here on this website/application. start talking and start noticing the people who are willing to be there for you .. appreciate their presence and efforts ... 8 years i ago i met a group when i moved to different city ... today we are best friends ...

i would recommend you to ask yourself ... why you need friends ( what are those empty spaces in your life that you want to be filled -> write the answers on a piece of paper and start working on them "targeting one problem at a time")

go for a morning walk ( without phone and blue-tooth headsets ) .. look around ... see other people walking .. ( reduce screen time and you will see that there exists a world outside your phone/tablet/laptop/desktop etc etc )