Anime list if you want suggestions:

• my personal favourite animes:
    my hero academia,spy x family , demon slayer , grand blue , death note , also one piece , fight nights at Freddy , overload,haikyuu
    If you like action animes:
    bleach , one punch man , spriggan , hellsing, hunter x hunter , assassination classroom....
    If you like horror animes:
    yamishibai, devilman crybaby,corpse party,Paranoia Agent,perfect blue, Parasyte,Higurashi When They Cry....
    If you like fantasy anime:
    attack on titan,Tokyo ghoul ,black butler,blue exorcist , code geass,strike the blood....
    If you like sad anime:
    Plastic memories, Angel Beats!, Devilman CrybabyZTerror in Resonance, The Flower We Saw That Day,Elfen Lied...
    If you want some good anime:
    God Eater,Death Parade,Tsuki ga Kirei,Hyouka,God Eater,Ergo Proxy,Yona of the Dawn,Serial Experiments Lain...
    If you want more suggestions then tell me
    (I made this list way before but i advanced it today and most of this anime you see here I've watched them and most i am watching and some i will watch but all of these anime will be watched by me till 4 month ig, πŸ’€ik ik so much anime but i love animeπŸ’…πŸ»)
    :)Save this list it will help you if you want suggestions or was planning to watch them i suggest start with top animes in the list it will be worth itπŸ˜„

• @_itz_rose_ nice!