Any supernatural or paranormal experiences that you have?

• Banned

@Malahim yes I saw some shadows moving in night and sometime even in Day but later my mom calmed me down and told me it's all imagination , once I almost got panick attack I started crying my parents calmed me down. Never realised but it's was very hard for them to take care of dumbass kid like me. Thanks to them

• @Malahim The only thing i can even remotely think of that was "supernatural" was the toilet lid of one of my bathroom toilets in my childhood home used to slam shut. It was heavy lid that leaned back not forward and idk why it would even shut alone. I remember being in the living room and hearing it slam down randomly several times when i was home alone.

• @Malahim you dont want to know 🤔
    Afaik, some of my dreams are signals of something that it is kind of weird, mostly it happened in weeks or months or even years 🤔
    For example, the last time i dream to see Judy married me but she turned the ring, it was the sign that i will deal with such dramatic and sad ending. True, i left TWS by proceeding deletion to my account for 8 / 9 months.
    I still can see some ghost or the way they stared me
    I still can communicate with the spirits directly or through dreams
    I am afraid when i go to graveyard, some of them sit beside their graveyard or i heard the sounds how they screamed (it is usually happen before "Maghrib")
    I see the signs from something like Cat's eyes (you dont want to know that), some of dogs woof or how they see us, butterfly's with black color (such a bad information i will receive), white butterfly (a good celebration), yellow butterfly (some old friends will ask you to hang out), or the brown white butterfly (an important message for you)
    Somehow i can tell the people directly the good / bad person by seeing their intentions in 10 mins first we meet.

• @AyyBoyy_2007 Did those shadows look like that of humans?

• @Janet May be some invisible being was responsible for that. Did you ever see the lid getting shut or did it use to happen when you didn't look at it?

• @G-A said in Any supernatural or paranormal experiences that you have?:

Afaik, some of my dreams are signals of something that it is kind of weird, mostly it happened in weeks or months or even years 🤔

So you get signal about the future from dreams? Does it happen that you come to know exactly what is going to happen? Or are these signals indirect?

Where and when do you see those ghosts? Can anyone else see them?
    What do they look like?

What do they communicate/say to you? How do you talk to them directly in real life without dreaming?

I am afraid when i go to graveyard, some of them sit beside their graveyard or i heard the sounds how they screamed (it is usually happen before "Maghrib")

Do you always see them before Maghrib when you go to any graveyard? Do other people see and hear them too? Or is it only you?
    What do they say there?

• bengladesh.jpg

• @Malahim said in Any supernatural or paranormal experiences that you have?:

@G-A said in Any supernatural or paranormal experiences that you have?:

So you get signal about the future from dreams? Does it happen that you come to know exactly what is going to happen? Or are these signals indirect?

Some of the signal is indirect. If people have the same vision / gifted enough, they perhaps see the same experience. My highschool fellas have it.

Where and when do you see those ghosts? Can anyone else see them?
    What do they look like?

Kind of scary, but there was a beautiful lady who spoke German with an umbrella. Istg i thought she is human until i realized she is not.

What do they communicate/say to you? How do you talk to them directly in real life without dreaming?

Mostly about "help, i cant go home" or "help, my body is not found yet, will you help me with that?" or "help, i dont tell my secret to my family / my mom, will you tell them about this?"

Do you always see them before Maghrib when you go to any graveyard? Do other people see and hear them too? Or is it only you?

After Maghrib, thats why i dont want to go to grave yard like 17.30 PM - 18.30, it is most scariest experience.

There are some of people who can see that too, my religion teacher and a preacher usually see the same thing like i see.

What do they say there?

They said it is Qorin. Dont be afraid and keep praying Al-Fatihaa

• @Malahim said in Any supernatural or paranormal experiences that you have?:

@Janet May be some invisible being was responsible for that. Did you ever see the lid getting shut or did it use to happen when you didn't look at it?

I never saw it close... I was always in another room.

• @Janet its so nice to be invisible

• @Janet of all the things in a house the ghost chose a toilet lid

• Banned

@Malahim yes they were human like it always felt like someone was watching me while hiding for example a person watching from behind the wall

• Had sleep paralysis - while I was laying on bed trying to sleep and then suddenly i couldn't move my whole body and can't open or shut my eyes.it was like my whole body was frozen and then I hear some creepy sounds but i couldn't do anything cuz I can't move and I feel like someone was inside my room watching me and it felt like someone was pushing me down to the ground nd i couldn't even shout all I would do is lay down there for the time period ...its been happening for me for 2 years but now I got used it, and it comes very rare nowadays, i don't even care if it's a ghost haunting me cuz I've got a lot of things to worry now.but 2 years ago when it started I was so scared that I would even be awake for the whole night and run in to my parents room in the middle of the night everyday i thought I was imagining things but i was not i googled and saw some YouTube videos about sleep paralysis and it even freaked me out, let me know if any you guys had the same experience..