• written from another users perspective...

(it's not my fault i saw you In The Toilet)

@Baca i hope you give me your job, bcuz you suck at it so bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (i mean you let a OAP Creampie Your Nose?!?! I mean come on B!) @Baca i hate u too, i like a middle finger up my bum @Baca i'm coming to chop that little monsters neck off and imma feast on it's blood like there's no tomorrow
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha, i'm sorry i have become meat eater since watching the green inferno @@Baca you're the most fucking retard i have ever seen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i was hoping 'PEAK' πŸ˜’ would talk to you about you're OBSESSIVE tagging DISORDER (OTB) @ Spank some sense into yo dumb ass, which is a laughing matter, it is not serious, Lisa -_- please eat ass bitch @Baca ur prolly female, i think 😝, so gimme ur number and we can trib and join my army of 'Fuckwits' (hehe) @Baca fuck you! thank you for your years served on TWS in it's most crucial years? @Baca yk you've always looked Like a human to me 😀 so i hope you are, just letting you know, i really Loveee your pfp !Belisimmio!, I'll wank to that tonight! @Baca i envy you! idk why, but i just do! i think you're Indian, so i wanna fuck you soo baddd @Baca Join my army of 'Homeless bums' or just fucking Get a home already 😝😝 @Baca ? Annie R U OK! like i had hopes for you, you were to be in my 4some (fourth to l, j, j) of our beautiful, glorious army...meh @Baca dude! your 🐼 days are over, FACE REVEAL, immediately, i wanna squirt all over it or you risk a hard spank buddy 😈 you have being warned, by me, a cunt. @Baca (do i have to?????????????????????????????????????????) look, boy! You're Good Looks is a threat to 'world human day' (6th nov.), please have Plastic Face surgery before then, orrr i will cry at why i am so stupid and ugly @Baca bunny! go get some clothes fucking on! i raised you 😞 how...how...how dare you! go get that Slutty outfit on and come sit in my lap!

i meant all i've said and if @Janet πŸ˜’ or any other 'mod' thinks i've helped in anyway please send nudes!

i hate Men/Women & but love Transgenders

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3

(thanks for reading Join my army 'Pillacs')

Farts,
    Poo,
    Burp
    "insert other bodily fluid here"

crop.jpg

• Banned

@Peek-A-Boo u fucking asshole! i'm not lisa! if anything we know each other but i'm not her! i hope you get banned for child abuse fucking retard!!!

• Is LisaMini like your alter ego, a personality of yourself then? Either way, I am sure she’ll appreciate the bad reputation.

• Banned

@GOBRRREBULGIE i'm not her! we are both completely different ppl 😠😠😠😠

• @Baca Can we, then, exchange you for her? Would be much appreciated!

• @Baca why child abuse? Is that what your into ya boob?

• Banned

poor moron

• Banned

@Peek-A-Boo lmao "fucktwits" and "homeless bums" is way better than shitty army of fools πŸ˜‚