• To my player heart
    Thank you for your patience, your persistence and speedy recovery that never worked. You have been through the hardest situation, when you cannot be moving on from her who is your "second home" till you are homeless.
    2010 was the first time you knew that it is a huge responsibility to love someone. An old wise man told us "you will never understand the greatest love when you dont have such experience : depressed or died". Remember the time when i was into bike racing and tried to kill myself? Was not that enough for the answers that i regret everything happened to her coz of my stupidity?
    Did you remember how you rejected her but she did the things that you never expected? "I will never fall in love with a stupid, black, ugly and untidy girl like you" but she was the only person who covered your tears when your parents scolded you? Someone who held your hand when you did not have the courage to fight your dreams? Or the time when the first time you shared a promise ring to her? I bet this head already played all its memories about her.
    You never try to let her go, right? Coz you believe there is no one like her? As well as you never imagined she would come back to your life, asking you to rekindle everything since last year and we both confessed to each other's feelings? Is that damnly hard to love someone else, oh my heart? Dont you want to try to be broken once again with another girl till it breaks your bone and you dont have a desire to live? You have stopped making a commitment in 2015 with all of your ex. Is this the way you wanna say that your trust issue is as high as a twin tower?

To my stupid fragile heart that never had courage to love someone
    When will you be brave enough to fall in love again? I am tired, you never seem to have retired from that feeling. Being a simp in this TWS, playing as if i have no feeling and a fucking bastard or even a player with lots of female. Please let her go, there is no need to tell her how you regret the past life. The time when she begged your time but you were busy with your "achievements". You have to know, i was 16 at that time with lots of pressure of life. Teenagers lives were supposed to be fun, but i did not have those experiences because of life expectations. She was not the priority but it did not mean she was not worthy.

To my pity cold heart
    I will attend her 3rd marriage with no regret. This time, please do a little bit of kindness, i want to have peace in my life either with or without someone whom i want to spend the rest of my life with. You will be alright after all, i dont want to play simp character anymore. This time, please support my decision. Giving up is not for the weak, just fyi.

• hi nice to meet you

• Im not reading all of that but best wishes to your dog for his wedding.

• @sup *her wedding. I am les bean 🙊
    Thanks sup, will you please find me a new les bean?