If money can’t buy happiness. Can anyone be happy without money?

• @sleepysaint said in If money can’t buy happiness. Can anyone be happy without money?:

I would love to know your thoughts about this.

There're countless fresh legends from chronically poor households still finding happiness amidst such misfortune. It's a yes for me.

• @sleepysaint Tbh. Happiness is a strange state of emotion. Anybody could theoretically be happy no matter what they're enduring, including the scenario of not having a single penny. Because happiness is defined by how grateful you are for what you have; how accepting you are of your circumstances regardless of whether they're conventionally pleasant or not. An example, a man has always desired to own a certain car. Someone gifts it to them. They get sheerly happy because of how grateful they are for receiving this car and how content they are now. Now let's imagine someone's brain being wired in a way that they feel the same amount of gratefulness for everything they already possess in their life, cherishing everything they have so closely, without the need of there being some stimulus to make them happy like being gifted a brand new car. They already deem everything as a gift.

Theoretically speaking though...just theoretical. Human beings are rarely like this and most often always wish and yearn for things beyond their reach because it gives them a sense of purpose.

• I do not agree with this, it all depends on the mood of the person, whether he wants to be happy or not, the choice he makes himself.

• @lexidiaz724 what if the choice he wanna make requires money? 😅

• @eieurjfiehgwoh that a really good answer kinda helped me think beyond what I usually think 🫠

• money is quadrat things of this life. If die is timing worship money is like to be that... if you don't like money is false things what you do... with money you can do it what are you love. But... one things must to know money can be risk on you and any side of you

• i love money and happy with all but.. al things for happy no just for money.. example your sleeping day

• if you have a job that you like, trust me you are happy :)

• Sure, I always worked in my life and never managed to save anything 😅 but I'm happy 24/24 7/7 😅🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

• On my opinion, yes. If you think that money is just a tool. You can be free and happy.

• @danii said in If money can’t buy happiness. Can anyone be happy without money?:

So no, no one can be happy without money. And not only money in the sense of papers, but as in capital or objects of value.

I disagree with this, DaNii. I will answer your question too, in here @SleepySaint
    Do you think all of rich people feel happy with their lives? Do you think money fulfillment will answers every single damn things people hate about "not having money" or being poor?

DaNii, you will be on stage when you feel, having money is indeed needed but happiness is the first answers of your life. When you feel happy, either you have money or not, you will feel "oh this life is cool, may be later when i have my savings / my 'untouched' money, i can do something for (you mention name".

Not all rich people feel happy, why? Coz this society perhaps praising money more, they say having money is better, but when they have money, they feel greedy, they take all from someone they dislike / hate. Are they happy based on my story? I have been there, when i defended someone as i knew she will be "my future" but then, when i saw her walk in Aisle 5 years ago, it was the first time i had such understanding, "wishing you have your happiness, i let you go".

P. S. She did not held party in such fancy room, it was very casual, as she mentioned "this man is not as rich as you"
    P. S. S. People can be happy without money if they have their own measurement about happiness.