• My childhood friend, we've been friends for 11 years.
    My mom thinks he's funny (and cute because 11 years ago, he has spiky hair and a round face)
    Lately, he's been sending 'signals' to me, such as: asking what type of man I like, my favorite personality traits, and talking about how ENTP and INFJ make such a great combination (He is ENTP, I'm INFJ)

Honestly, he is just the best man I have ever met. He supports my dreams, my hobbies, and everything else as long as it is good.

But, I am scared, what if, we really do make a good couple, and then go for a deeper relationship, but in the middle of our journey, something wrong happens? Will it ends our friendship just like that? Will we stop talking to each other again?

• You've got to go for it and find out for both of your sakes. If you're attracted to him and holding back out of fear of what you might lose, I promise you will regret not taking the chance later in life. And if you don't hold back then one of either two things will happen - it will work out and you will become closer, stronger, and happier, or it won't. If it doesn't and it affects your friendship, then your friendship isn't as strong as you think to begin with... but if you are good, true, kind people who care for one another, then even a separation won't break your friendship up.