Looking for vinyl enthusiast friends

• I've always loved music, but over the past year I have really gotten into vinyl records. I've always wanted to collect them but did not have the living space for the hobby. Now I have a pretty nice size home and have the space to collect them, so I have picked up a vintage turntable and started collecting. I have a couple of friends that are into vinyl as well, but I would like to find more.
    So, are you into the old school, delicate, expensive and hard to store music format?

• @blackwolf-0 I was mate... when my son's mother and I separated she kept my whole collection. I never found out what happened to it, whether it got sold (like she did with some other things of mine), scrapped, or swiped for her own collection. I had some corkers there, unplayed records worth three figure sums, discs I'd hunted for ages for, nostalgia/sentimental tracks, records my Grandad had bought me from when I was as young as two and we'd go shopping in town together, ones I'd inherited from my mum's and my dad's collections that I listened to as a child... it's a great format, but I haven't bought any since, I cannot start again or replace what's been lost.