I need some help. Do you know this game?

• Hello guys, i need help. There was a game i loved playing as i was a child. An adventurous one. Platformer, not 3D. From Games xl. Why would they remove some games now. There is one spesific game and i cant find it now cause i dont remember the name. I found it once on youtube at the time i could play it, now i cant find it on gamesxl, or youtube, or anywhere. It was like a platform one you were a child with black circles around the eyes and the hands were behind his back. all this adventure was a dream. At the end you chase yourself in a creepy version if you dont catch him you'll be stuck in your dream forever. When you catch him though, you wake up, you realize it was a dream and that you were kept in an orphanage. I also remember that it had 3 levels or 4. The first one is like somewhere outside there are enemies i dont remember how they seem. But i remember that you can collect candys. The 2nd world you are in a world of robots. The 3rd world, you are like in a hospital and you collect pills. The 4th is with that chasing yourself. Maybe its in 3rd too i dont remember well it was years ago. I think the enemies of the 1st world were zombies or something maybe creatures. I have forgotten. Oh and in the 2nd world you collect robotic objects like screws and screw rusks. I also remember the robot stage was really difficult and yes, the enemies of this world were robots. The 3rd you are like in a hospital and you collect pills. I am not sure i think old men were the enemies? Goodness i cant remember guys. But the way you were playing it. It was like when you stand on an edge and you walk to fall, the whole level rotates for you it spins and instead of falling you are fine, you can keep walking. I need to find this game. For months i've been searching and i can not find it. Please if you know, all i need is it's name. Thank you very much!!!

• guys say something. help