"stranger danger" here, curious enough to reconnect with "H0rny m 15"

• This took place on Feb 2, 2022 around 10 or 11 at night (depending on whatever your time-zone was in the midwest US)

Thanks for being chill enough to just chat rather than getting sexual with me.

And hey, what a convo lol we kinda bounced all over the place.

• We, quite literally, covered all the different bases in "sex, drugs, & rock'n'roll"
      • though you and I like rap too oh
    • and also we talked about catapulting elon musk into a supermassive black hole,
      • martian aliens and the pyramids,
      • versus venusian aliens and their anal probes,
      • vs the blue-skinned Navii aliens on the moon of Pandora orbiting that jovian-class gas giant.
    • We talked about God and science,
      • atheism vs Christianity,
    • countries fighting over resources
      • vs star wars
        • vs intergalactic alien invasions (you'd better have those pot cookies prepped to perfection by the time I swing by your mudball of a planet, or else this trip isn't gonna be worth it).
    • We briefly went into bucket-list territory.

I mean, just... a helluva chill, relaxed, no-pressure, anything-goes, organic convo that I totally wasn't expecting.

So yeah... um.. I still think you should listen to your momma's advice, i.e. you really shouldn't be talking to randos online (including me lmao) because, well, #StrangerDanger -- on the other hand, we were defn vibing so if you're on here and you see this and you think it'd be cool to stay in touch, I'd be down. You seem like someone I'd hang out with after school, y'know?

Anywho, I guess that's it. Hit me up if you're you
    (all the rest of you can fuck off, not interested) or if you wanna stay anon that's perfectly valid too. Either way, I'll see you in about a few dozen billion years when milky-way and andromeda collide in a galactic beyblade showdown. I'll keep an eye out for the source of all the karens being catapulted into my supermassive black hole, and you can keep a look out for all the gregs I deport off of my planet shot straight into your supermassive black hole. You the pot-cookies, I'll bring the alien-shrooms, and we'll end our galactic trip with a psychedelic trip, pondering the meaning and purpose of life as we cross off the last bucket list item: watching the world end