50 ? Really - Who are you calling a Senior?

• Over 50 is a senior - I haven't even gotten started yet!

Are you over 50 and feel like a senior ?

Start a conversation and lets put those young whippersnappers in their place....calling us seniors.

• I am here representing the youth. Aren't you too old to be using technology? Stick to the paper news, boomer!
    50, not many starts from now on, just a long, decaying state of ends!
    Can you relate to the feeling of having to replace your equipment as it gets old and is no longer able to do their job? I guess you know where I am going. We are taking over, and you cannot do anything about it, rusty piece of human flesh.

• @tempname420

Good thing there is technology....so you can hide your tortured poisonous personality behind a screen. Don't want you out in public. Nothing rusty here, you puss filled canker sore. Find a mirror and get a good look at what you wake up with in the morning.

• It is odd that you choose to talk about poisonous/toxic personality while you have made a whole rant, by using terms such as "whippersnappers" towards the younger community, you surely strike people as a role model. Are you sure you're in your 50s? You seem to be acting like a baby now. Thank you kindly for the mirror suggestion. You've just made me realize I wake up with your daughter next to me.

• @Lily

I agree.

• A week late response, well well, aren't we bringing the dead back? Would be quite fitting given your age.