• of course i did , it's me !

• @Lake-Bodom That Is the fastest topic reply ever lol what do u mean by you...?

• @The-Mods i am jealous of me ...

• @Lake-Bodom That's a boon bro lol

• @The-Mods hell ya bro ...

• If you actually let yourself go jelly, your pooper turns green-eyed.

• @The-Mods Sometimes when people are suspicious about stuff it's because they have experienced the same situation or behaviour through themselves; they think everyone else is capable to feel or to do as they have. But in the case you say, feels like it's a defense mechanism to cow others and to convince themselves that they don't feel jealous by claiming the other one is, instead xD

• @linear I upvoted ur reply bcz I didn't understand even after reading It for 2 days :/

• @DaNii True dani , I like the Idea of "defensive mechanism " u said , It is Indeed how sometimes people deceive us ...

• Banned

@The-Mods send death prayer to that bitch

• @The-Mods Jealousy is a green-eyed monster. Jelly can also mean jealous. Jelly is often green. Your pooper, your ass, is a chocolate eye, but in this case...

• @linear I wish i can understand what u said but its ok .. JUST SAY JEALOUSY BADDDD !!!

• @The-Mods said in Jealousy Aspersion!!!:

Ever met a person who claim that "Someone" Is Jealous from him, while the truth is he Is the real Jealous from that person? If yes , then why you think this kind of people do that? And how would you deal with someone Jealous from you but saying ur the one Jealous?

Well I cannot deney your point!! But why you think so much about a jealousy guy ?? I think your are ons jealous about it?? And you do not know yourself that your are the one who is more jealous about Jealous guy ?? Anyway I do not understand what is it ?? Anyway all the best 👍 only one one thing i can say what ever it is its just words and only make sense for moment not all the time, if it is for you you stuck in a loop whole .... that's all

• @The-Mods said in Jealousy Aspersion!!!:

Ever met a person who claim that "Someone" Is Jealous from him, while the truth is he Is the real Jealous from that person? If yes , then why you think this kind of people do that? And how would you deal with someone Jealous from you but saying ur the one Jealous?

Well I cannot deney your point!! But why you think so much about a jealousy guy ?? I think your are ons jealous about it?? And you do not know yourself that your are the one who is more jealous about Jealous guy ?? Anyway I do not understand what is it ?? Anyway all the best 👍 only one one thing i can say what ever it is its just words and only make sense for moment not all the time, if it is for you you stuck in a loop whole .... that's all

• @knownsense Did I say I think too much abt a Jealous guy? It's just a topic with an Idea and a question !!

• @The-Mods ok wonderful!! But why for what joy ?? Anyway experience gives you knowledge so not yet experienced I guess?? kiddo...

• @knownsense It's a topic for analysis where everyone can put their thoughts into it explaining why from his pov Jealousy arises and take manipulative form . Experiences may not be common in society and knowledge may not be equally shared too , so when we discuss an Idea , observed action , topic... Etc we come sharing opinions and thoughts and analysis to take notes from eachother and benefit from .

• @The-Mods well said bravo, but you cannot mix up your studies to knowlage thats comes with experience, so all people will realise it but analysing your realisation is important again that comes with experience... so be wise and do not act to be smart.. it'd just for short time temporary..topic what about jealousy it'd just attachments ego centric ---- head yeah also attention seekers so my question is why so obsessed about it..?? Until yo connect with it ?? So what to say no comment I guess?? Experience my dear boy all will be okie

• @knownsense even knowledge that comes with experience should be discussed , I'm not acting smart but posting a topic to discuss!! As if ur saying " experience It and don't talk abt It or share It " that's silly and make no sense cz even what we experience we are free to talk abt and find different opinions and see from different angles ... Life itself is a topic to experience and think abt with everything in it. NEXT TIME DONT CALL ME KID OR I WILL SAY BAD SHIT TO U .

• @knownsense Obsessed abt what????? Where did u conclude I'm obsessed abt what I post? Is It just bcz I posted It ??? Is that how u see It or what?