I need help..am pregnant and we broke up with the father of the baby

• Please help
    Just found out am pregnant..we broke up with the father of the baby before i knew i was pregnant.we broke up because he wasnt treating me right..he was emotionally unavailable and i was always chasing him to love me.
    What should i do..should i tell him or abort the baby
    I dnt want to be part of his life because his behaviour was having an effect on my self esteem and my self worth.what should i do

• Global Moderator Live Chat Moderator

ALRIGHT ITS TIME TO STOP ARGUING ABOUT OFFTOPIC STUFF FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENTS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR THE ORIGINAL POSTER PLEASE STOP POSTING. MAKE YOUR OWN TOPICS IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT ANOTHER TOPIC.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I too argued about off-topic stuff.

Please lets keep this post for the original topic.

Thank you again!

@ssll-sg said in I need help..am pregnant and we broke up with the father of the baby:

if the father doesnt want the baby,but,the mother wanted to give birth to the baby,why should the party that refuses to have a baby needed to pay for the expenses?

Because having sex has the chance of having a baby. If you aren't capable of taking responsibility of the possible outcome of a child then fucking don't have sex.

• Veteran Mods One Woman Army

As far as the debate is concerned Im on the lady's side I hope she figures out a way to get out of this situation soon and decides whats best for her
    @Janet & @Eucalyptus made some logical arguments and i agree with them 100%
    However one point that I agree on with this cringy douchebag is that if it wasnt a mutual decision to keep the child, then its fair on the guy's part to not get involved in anything related to the child Its his choice like it is the choice of the mother whether to keep the baby or not
    If she plans to keep it then she sadly has to find a way to provide for and raise the kid to the best of her abilities

(OR FUCKING DUMP THAT POS in an orphange) - this is a joke please dont kill me

@ssll-sg holy shit your brain is fucked BOY

@ssll-sg We are talking about creating a human life that SOMEONE has to be responsible for. Don't use other examples to try and make my logic wrong.

@ssll-sg said in I need help..am pregnant and we broke up with the father of the baby:

you: durrrrr....its the law,you cant argue with the law....durrrrr

You can cry and whine and give as many examples as you want. Does not change the fact that this is about the LIFE of a child and protecting that life regardless if both parents want that child or not.

If the mother does not want to have an abortion but does not want that child and the father does... that man can sue for child support as well. Its not only about men not wanting a child but holy shit people need to take responsibility for their actions and you are just saying that men can go around impregnating women with no responsibility because HUR DUR THEY DONT WANT KIDS.

• ABOOBS

@ssll-sg Nonono, it means:

• swinging a knife around when there are people around you can result in you stabbing them and them dying, so it's ill adviced...
    • driving with your eyes closed can result in you ramming someone, so that is kinda ill adviced as well...
    • eating a big load of unhealthy food everyday can result in you becoming fat and ill and can amount to very high hospital bills and you becoming imobile etc... so guess what, that's ill adviced too....

Having unprotected sex can result in all kind of things, so if you're not ready for kids or don't want a disease..
    that's ill adviced..

Your point?

@ssll-sg FACT

If a pregnant woman decides to have the baby, even if the father did not want the child, the father is not exempt from providing child support for the child. ... In fact, the court looks at what is best for the child, and considers a child's best interest to be served when both parents provide financial support.

laws are laws so your opinion is irrelevant

@ssll-sg Its called not feeding trolls which its obvious you are.

• You need to consider few important factors.

• The point of view on the matter from the man's side, because it's his responsibility too, no matter of his independence in your relationship.
    • The law in your country/state - if it's legal, the choice of keeping the baby or not is much easier, although - if you're too young, I personally wouldn't recommend it, for yourself and for the baby.
      But - if it's illegal, it's much more problematic, depends on your approach and if you have anyone that can help you do the abort safely incase you choose to do so.
    • The pregnancy stage - for your health and safety please notice most abortions are safe if you're under 14 weeks of pregnancy, after that you should contact a doctor (of course, even before is better - but again depends on the law).
    • If you're young, you should approach an adult you trust with this issues. Not a forum with many trolls and people with outdated-compulsive opinions, the fetus develops it's brain only on the 10th week, until then you can consider it just a fetus, don't let other people decide for you what is right for your body - this is a very hard process; mentally and physically.

Read as many medical articles on the matter as you can, consider your week of pregnancy, your age, any diseases or health problems you might have can affect the process too, your mental state and mental health problems can occur or erupt... etc.

Avoid forums like these, seek help from professional people with medical knowledge.

I wish you all the best love and I hope everything will go well and smoothly (as much as it's possible under the circumstances).
    Good luck β™₯

• Live Chat Regulars Animal Lovers Music Lovers Doggo Wuvers

@Undecided wow thats serious.. um dont really know how to help but i ll try , i couldnt skip this one. altho the decision u made is right for you that u dont wanna be a part of his life again cuz of his behavior and all. and i think keeping the or aborting the baby is up to you. Depends on how u feel about it. if u keep it then ofc u ll care for it and make it part of only ur life then and make good moments in future! i have seen some cases like that and they keep the baby most times and also cuz the guy isnt around and unaware and as u said unavailable for you emotionally. but if u abort it still up to u cuz maybe then if you ever meet a new guy who would be there for you , you can make ur life better wit him and have kids ig. but again keeping it would be good ig , but if u meet someone in future the guy should be understandable and be the father and accept you and the baby as his life as well. wow im lost sorry smh but yeah. pls be well and alright and i hope your family supports you well in this too ❀ best wishes to you!

• Henlo Gang

@Undecided Tell the truth and dont keep any secret with him . If that guy really loves you he will accept that and he will be with you . If he still act like a jerk and affecting ur self esteem or self worth that guy probably not a good for you . If you still love him and want him to change give him a chance . Pray for him if he still didnt change dont be with him .

Use your pain as your power, know in your heart that it is not an end – it’s you giving yourself the chance at a new beginning because you deserve it, because your child deserve to have the best mother. Choose to see all the good and the best you can do . The choice is yours.

• Global Veteran

@ssll-sg It not a boy.

• @sup True, who knows what would be of me if I was popular among guys irl xD

• Global Veteran

@Janet

see?
    you dont even answer anything.you just deflect and avoid talking about it because you KNOW that youre wrong,right?

you think that people shouldnt argue about the law when you wrote

'laws are laws so your opinion is irrelevant'

so,when i gave you the examples of TYRANNICAL and OPPRESSIVE laws out there,you simply ignores it and continue on believing that law is supposed to be infallible and always right?

dear jebus.
    you need to educate yourself.
    try to use common sense and logic before you write anything.

It's Don't.
    Spaces after punctuation marks.
    *Ignore.
    And it's you're
    And some more.
    Illiterate cuck πŸ™„

• Global Veteran

@TheRisingSun

whopeee!
    another @Janet 's goon!
    im going 2 name you goon #9. i lost count coz theres 2 many of u goons around!

whutapp,boy?
    ur l8 to the partaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

9, my fav number, ty. Since we're calling eachother numbers πŸ™„
    I'll call you frustrated wannabe troll #1926491639562946 πŸ‘
    Who's @Janet? What's a @Goon πŸ€”

• Global Veteran

@Undecided said in I need help..am pregnant and we broke up with the father of the baby:

Please help
    Just found out am pregnant..we broke up with the father of the baby before i knew i was pregnant.we broke up because he wasnt treating me right..😭😭😭
    tenor (28).gif

Awww so sorry to hear that

What should i do..should i tell him or abort the baby?

Idk. This is so sad
    ugcbxx (37).gif

• @Janet

see?
    you dont even answer anything.you just deflect and avoid talking about it because you KNOW that youre wrong,right?

you think that people shouldnt argue about the law when you wrote

'laws are laws so your opinion is irrelevant'

so,when i gave you the examples of TYRANNICAL and OPPRESSIVE laws out there,you simply ignores it and continue on believing that law is supposed to be infallible and always right?

dear jebus.
    you need to educate yourself.
    try to use common sense and logic before you write anything.

• ABOOBS

@Undecided Sounds like a tough situation to be in! I hope you figure it out!!

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.