DOGS ARE SMARTER THAN CATS?

• Live Chat Moderator Music Lovers Animal Lovers Live Chat Regulars Gamers

@Oliviaaaaa yeah, they are so cute when baby, but wow they get big fast...

• Live Chat Moderator Music Lovers Animal Lovers Live Chat Regulars Gamers

@AXES hahaha.. like some people we have seen too.. like, omg bro, lose some weight, stop it with the beer. hahahaha

• @AXES It isn't necessarily always a question of raw computational prowess, when one considers whether or not dogs are smarter than cats. The fact is that cats have a totally different personality than dogs, typically. Cats are much more independent by nature than dogs. They don't always want to be picked up, petted, or told what to do, in general.

Cats tend to be much more finicky than dogs, they don't want to eat low-quality Dollar Store cat foods, unless they are practically starving, and I don't blame them--yuck. Cats are harder to train than dogs, on average, but that is not to say that they can not learn to listen to commands. The trick with cats is to reward them with the foods that they love, a Premium wet canned cat food, for example, like Feisty Feast.

I am not one who likes to deal in assumptions, postulations, or guesswork, and so, I present to whomever is interested, evidence that cats are not stupid: my cats performing a "dog" trick.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.