Women, Have you ever wanted to ask a man a question and were too scared? I'm here to give you the answers.

• @OPTHP how wonderful innit?? By the way who are you?? Question was not for you and you act like his minion and giving a absurd answer to me. first of all I didn't abuse here I just want to clear my head why is and for what joy question is in gender base instead to be open to all gender, is that wrong I ask?? Also i give my view and wanted a reply which make sense to me but it did not make any sense to my brain what he answered yeah.. you are being little weired about my question yeah, first of all I didn't ask you the question and it is not your post, and assume and try to argue instead having a conversation its really wonderful he want women to ask question so I thought he mightbe Lord of panty sorry women, or psychic.. by the way I did assume nothing I accept without likes and dislikes..
    One more thing I am not in any social like face book Twitter ot Instagram yeah your and being jurgemtal now dearie so don't asse and open your mouth that you know all please check and or ask clear your mind then speak OK...one last question to you what is the full of your chat name opthp I would like to know if ypu make afford to write back to me I appreciate it thanks mate cheers and why like this ??

How

• This post is deleted!

• @ㅤㅤㅤ so ?? What. It's not a abusive word isn't it ?? It's OK now dearie

• This post is deleted!

• @ㅤㅤㅤ OK cool how wonderful thanks

• @knownsense Hoe's mad

• @The-Mods
    I was born a male and still a male, I'm not getting into the gender specifics of what is a man. If someone feels like they can give answers as a man, then they are a man. It's about the experience you got. I'm a man whether you think I am and whether you not.
    If you got any questions, I would be happy to try and answer.

• @Rot3m interesting topic

• @Rot3m Not everything you FEEL you CAN do or represent makes you the one for It , second If we will build or answers to certain questions depending on experiences then life CAN give answers about men more than any man can since they are going to experience It too .

• @The-Mods you can absolutely try, the deal is whether you got the answer from a man perspective or not. I wasn't here when LIFE started, but I can share my knowledge.