• ABOOBS

Do you remember any games you used to play as a child, like on the playground or something that you think back to and you think 'dang, that was random'?

We had a game that was called 'entangled doctor'...

One person was appointed as the doctor and had to look away and the other kids would hold hands and get entangled in each other.. Like climbing over each others hands and turning around and stuff like that, while still holding hands... And then we would shout 'Doctor engtangled!' And the doctor would have to detangle the group by giving instructions.. Thinking back on it, it's just super random. We played it on the school playground sometimes...

Were there any random games you guys played that you think back on like :thinking_face:

• @Eucalyptus that game is random but I hope nobody got their hands broken πŸ˜‚ . It's sounds fun and exciting to me .
    Well in my case when I was 10 , I remember me and my cousin brothers playing a game , I don't know the name , where all will stand next to each other on a line and look at one person who is standing 100 metres away from us. He would stand with his eyes closed and count upto 5. We would have to run to him and reach as close as possible but, after his counting stops we would have to freeze in whichever position we were in , right on the spot and he would have to come and make us laugh but we have to avoid laughing and you can't even stop looking at him . He can't touch you but he can make faces and say things. If you laugh you lose and then it's your turn to be that person and make others laugh next time. Now he will try it for one minute and then he will again go back to his place and start counting and yes , even if you move when he is watching you you are out of the game . Now again when he starts counting we would have to run again close to him . Now let the person who is counting be A and others would be B , C , D , E , F. Now suppose B gets very close to A and A is still counting then all B have to do to win the game is slap A on his back as hard as possible and run to the begining line before A catches him

• @Eucalyptus Hopscotch! I don't even remember the rules but we would make new rules every time we played for fun in random ways. All we needed was some chalk and a rock. Luckily I found a gif that shows an example but I am pretty sure it is commonly played. :)

alt text

• @Ash005 This reminds me of a game we called Statues where the person that was "it" was called the curator. Or the game was called red light green light very similar.

Good times!

• @Janet oh yes really good times I miss those days , and nowadays I barely meet my cousins

• @Ash005 said in Childhood/playground games that were super random..:

@Janet oh yes really good times I miss those days , and nowadays I barely meet my cousins

same

• Banned

I forget

• ABOOBS

@Janet oh yes! Played that a lot!!

• ABOOBS

@Ash005 ohh, we played a similar game where you had to be a 'model' So you'd have to take a crazy pose when the person would turn around!!!

• @Eucalyptus yeah sometimes someone would pose in a really weird way and we all struggled to stop laughing πŸ˜‚ , eh it was so much fun , I wish I could enjoy that moment again πŸ˜”

• @Eucalyptus we used to play alot of games outside when we were kids. I remember we would run amd race with each other in the school yard and i broke my elbow because of it.

• ABOOBS

@Ash005 Just do it! :D

• @Alireza-iran Oh noo! And any games that were suuper random when you now look back on it?!

• @Eucalyptus said in Childhood/playground games that were super random..:

@Ash005 Just do it! :D

πŸ˜‚ Not fun , I am alone but I will surely do it in vacations if my cousins will say yes

• My first best-friend at school and I used to pee together in the same urinal till 3rd grade idk. So we used to have a sword fight with our pee and whoever lasted longer was the winner and was considered more alpha.

And also there was a game where you had to aim at a certain place in the urinal. It was mostly those pink balls kept there for some reason? idk what those are called. So yeah the guy peeing had to aim at it.

Those were the days everybody saw each other's dicks and it wasnt strange or gay. Miss those homo days ;(