• U can talk to someone but it would be hard to find someone isn't horny or u can read a book if u like rading and u can listen to music on a high volume and dance this might make time pass

• stop doing all the things that keep boredom away. You will no longer be bored. Just try it, it actually helps.

• MORBHEAD

on all levels except physical she is a board

• noㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• @animeelizabeth i need some advice,my parents are very strict with what i wear and want to know if its normal or toxic? Heres a list.
    Im not allowed to straighten my hair
    Im not allowed to wear makeup
    Im not allowed to wear" tight shirts" meaning every shirt i wear has to go past my knees.
    Im rarely allowed to wear pants and if i do they have to be sweats or flowy pants. No jeans
    Im not allowed to wear shorts AT ALL unless its for P.E.
    I have to wear a baggy oversized T-shirt over my swimsuits
    im not allowed to wear high heels.
    im not allowed to wear leggings in public unless im working out of something

Their are solo many more restrictions but was just wondering if these were just way to much and is my parents may be toxic. I desperately need advice. My friends tell me its toxic. I don't see it as being a big deal but do I just really need advice. They also say that this is to protect from men with bad intentions
    and to prevent men from looking at me in a sexual manner.

• @livingisoverated your spam is lame

• @livingisoverated im not trying to spam i really just need help.

• @livingisoverated you should call police micheal parker guy at the +1-443-355-8581

• @livingisoverated the audacity:()

• @livingisoverated said in im so board help me plz!!!!!:

@animeelizabeth i need some advice,my parents are very strict with what i wear and want to know if its normal or toxic? Heres a list.
    Im not allowed to straighten my hair
    Im not allowed to wear makeup
    Im not allowed to wear" tight shirts" meaning every shirt i wear has to go past my knees.
    Im rarely allowed to wear pants and if i do they have to be sweats or flowy pants. No jeans
    Im not allowed to wear shorts AT ALL unless its for P.E.
    I have to wear a baggy oversized T-shirt over my swimsuits
    im not allowed to wear high heels.
    im not allowed to wear leggings in public unless im working out of something

Their are solo many more restrictions but was just wondering if these were just way to much and is my parents may be toxic. I desperately need advice. My friends tell me its toxic. I don't see it as being a big deal but do I just really need advice. They also say that this is to protect from men with bad intentions
    and to prevent men from looking at me in a sexual manner.

If it's not a problem for you personally, then don't worry about it. You have to make those decisions yourself once you're grown up. Until then you have a nice excuse before your friends, if you actually don't want to bother with makeup, highheels, leggins and all the other stuff teenage girls do to feel sexy and to attract the looks of boys and men. It is good to have something that backs you against group pressure (from your friends).

This gives you a form of freedom, your friends do not have. Because they have to walk around in leggins, highheels and look sexy, since everyone (including their parents) expects them to do so. They are being controlled by society. You on the other hand are free to use your parents as an excuse or change your looks when your parents are not around. E.g. you are free to follow society's pressure, depending on whoever is around, or you can do what you actually would like to do. Don't let anybody steel the freedom from you.

• @animeelizabeth hey still wanna chat 👌

• all will be great!