• ????????????????????????????

• @mikeJB Yes, I'm a muslim. Alhamdulillah. Thank you for asking.

• kindly tell me what the heck Eid al-Fitr is and why its all over my news feed? also tell me why you guys have to have a moon appear before you can celebrate? some Shawal moon????????????

• @mikeJB Doesn't mean to be rude, but it's hard for me to explain that to non muslims. Religion or faith or belief is something that we shouldn't argue its HOW and WHY. It's not dependent upon a person's perspective, though it is related to science or natural philosophy. Just be a good example of what we have chosen. I see no gain from convincing people our other belief afterall. It's our life, our choice. Live the way that we believe. Belief is belief. I do respect yours.

• @kaia_ all i was wondering is why you wait for a moon to appear?

• @mikeJB Have a great day. Stay blessed.

• yes here it s

• @mikeJB said in ANY MUSLIMS HERE????????:

kindly tell me what the heck Eid al-Fitr is and why its all over my news feed? also tell me why you guys have to have a moon appear before you can celebrate? some Shawal moon????????????

The Arabic/Hijri calendar is a lunar calendar and not a solar calendar. Lunar calendars are based on observation of the moon just as the Gregorian calendar is based on the sun. When a new moon is observable, it means that a new lunar month has begun.

The Chinese calendar is also a lunar calendar.
    alt text
    The starting of The Hijri month "Ramadan" is the month for fasting for muslims. After Ramadan is over, there is a one day festival called Eid-ul-Fitr which takes place on the 1st day of the next month.

• @kaia_ I m sorry.. religion and faith are something to be argued. Everything have to be questioned. Why to become ignorant and not accept the truth just bcoz. Someone do not like it!! We must always keep on seeking and belief is something when we do not have courage to say that we do not know the solution so let's just belief something.
    And faith is what which arrives due to trust.
    But at the same time, we should not ne mean and hurt anyone's belief coz we have nothing to do with their beliefs. But the problem arises when the believers wants the seekers to believe what they believe

• @MY-USERNAME I do not wish to discuss about it. It's a private thing. I will listen respectfully to what you say, not to reply but to understand. Thank you for your opinion.

• @kaia_ thnx..😊 you seem to be quite understanding but still I feels that to question, to seek and more is the one of the most important thing that makes us human different
    However.. I appreciate your support.. thnx😊

• Yes i am, why?

• @mikeJB oh pethatic ignorant white creature, it's a very good relegion for people like you and you can keep 4 wife's if you are loaded I don't think so , u look like one parasite white begger lost in Goa !! U need to convert, , in America there are lot of islamic center to convert just do it for name sake you can lick 4 pussies at a time , a gilf, mif, chick with dick , and teenage so , u can fuck 40 virgin angel after death !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sorry 70 virgin angel

• @mikeJB it's a message from universe and you no need to show your face here any more in tws !!

• @mikeJB said in ANY MUSLIMS HERE????????:

kindly tell me what the heck Eid al-Fitr is and why its all over my news feed? also tell me why you guys have to have a moon appear before you can celebrate? some Shawal moon????????????

Eid al-Fitr (/iːd əl ˈfɪtər/ eed əl FIT-ər; Arabic: عيد الفطر‎ ʻĪd al-Fiṭr, IPA: [ʕiːd al fitˤr]),[4] also called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast", is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan.[5] This religious Eid is the only day in the month of Shawwal during which Muslims are not permitted to fast. The date for the start of any lunar Hijri month varies based on when the new moon is sighted by local religious authorities, so the day of celebration varies by locality.
    Traditionally, Eid al-Fitr begins at sunset on the night of the first sighting of the crescent moon. If the moon is not observed immediately after the 29th day of the previous lunar month (either because clouds block its view or because the western sky is still too bright when the moon sets), then the holiday is celebrated the following day. Eid al-Fitr is celebrated for one to three days, depending on the country. It is forbidden to fast on the Day of Eid, and a specific prayer is nominated for this day.As an obligatory act of charity, money is paid to the poor and the needy (Arabic: Zakat-ul-fitr) before performing the ‘Eid prayer.

Eid al-Fitr is a three-day-long festival and is known as the “Lesser” or “Smaller Eid” when compared to Eid al-Adha, which is four-days-long and is known as the “Greater Eid.”
    Amid the reflection and rejoicing, Eid al-Fitr is a time for charity, known as Zakat al-Fitr. Eid is meant to be a time of joy and blessing for the entire Muslim community and a time for distributing one’s wealth.

Charity to the poor is a highly emphasized value in Islam.
    (“Believe in Allah and his messenger, and give charity out of the (substance) that Allah has made you heirs of. For those of you who believe and give charity – for them is a great reward.”)
    some parts are form Wikipedia

• @GoonaDie brother may be some sense to you ( sense or non sense) !!only in my head , this fellow is dumb fuck cum face to me wanna be cool dude , black mailer for teenagers to get into Thier pants being and giving all bull shit to his surroundings pethatic parasite white boy !!

• @Da-Wise-Guy It's in my head for now !! Tomorrow he might get better in his head be my friend, so I do not know for today .. please do not believe my words yeah make research he is good in his own way but needed re engineering!!

• How to talk