Baking to get stronger?

• So food is a big part of my life, I would say. Having a dad who worked in the restaurant business and just being raised in the Carolinas contributed a good amount.
    But as I sit here at 28, Im cooking more for me and my roomie, but Iealize I still have much to learn with the art of baking. Now, I like making cheesecake, but they could get better for sure.

So I come to ask those who are big into cooking, or wish to get into cooking, where do you believe you are in need of work?

• I had a side business a few years ago in catering (dessert tables for parties and such). as much as I love baking I had to let that gig go. I enjoy baking, when I do it for myself so when I was "obligated" to do it, it sucked the juice right out for me.

anyway, I'm my biggest critic. believe there's always room for improvement/adjustments.. we're always growing.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.